ATH Detchauz Wray

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Sep 30 2009, 07:01 AM) 479187[/snapback]

Detchauz Wray has scheduled his first official visit to Colorado on Oct. 3. “I like the offense they run,”

bwaahahahahahahaha ok

Warren Moon and the Oilers ran the Run-N-Shoot, 90's Gator teams ran the Fun-N-Gun, and now the Colorado Buffaloes have unveiled the Run-N-Hide offense.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Detchauz Wray says it’s down to two schools – Colorado State and Nebraska. Apparently, those two are the lone ones that are still showing interested. “Arizona pretty much stopped recruiting me,” Wray said. Although Wray is ranked by Scout.com as a receiver, he also plays quarterback. “But I’m not really sure what position they want me for anymore. They were recruiting me for quarterback..."

With the Colorado State recruiting season working into its final stages, East St. Louis quarterback Detchauz Wray seems to be one of the more intriguing prospects still on the Rams radar. The 5-foot-11, 170-pound quarterback with 4.4 speed said Sunday he is still hearing from Colorado State and is intrigued to take a look at the school for himself.

sounds like he's leaning toward Colorado State

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...