DT Diamonte Wheeler

Yes they do have a chance to do great and also have a chance to have at least three losses again. Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma and TT. I realize that TT is down but they can usually play w anyone and the other three are probably going to be favored, maybe not Georgia but should still be a hell of a game.

Yes they do have a chance to do great and also have a chance to have at least three losses again. Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma and TT. I realize that TT is down but they can usually play w anyone and the other three are probably going to be favored, maybe not Georgia but should still be a hell of a game.

OSU is banking on a very good year to solidify their current recruiting status. Things could very well go down hill in a hurry. If they don't look competitive in the UGA, OU, or UT games it could turn ugly with some of their better recruits. I mean Gundy has to be selling the improvement his team is making.

Okie Lite should have a good year. Their O is loaded and their D can only be better under Young. This is definitely now or never for Gundy. Anything less than 9-3 gets him canned.

Just picked up a commitment from a 4 star DT a la ESPN, who knows if it will have an impact on Wheeler's commitment.