OT Aleon Calhoun

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe he will be one of the visitors for the Big XII Title game that Rivals and Scout insinuate NU will have visitors for?

Can we have official visitors for a game that isn't on campus? Or are these unofficial visits? Or will they be in Lincoln?

Not sure how this works actually, it was being discussed in another thread. I just know that stories of visits to neutral site games always come up so it happens, just not sure how it is handled. Maybe they are unofficial?

• 2 weeks later...

In the past, Aleon Calhoun has listed both Texas A&M and Arkansas as his leader, but now he says it’s a three-way tie, including Baylor. “No one stands out,” Calhoun said. “There’s something about every one of them that I like.” He denies any time frame for making a decision. “It ain’t gonna be too long. But I don’t know when. I guess it could be tomorrow or next month. I’m not sure..."

• 5 weeks later...

“I’m trying to qualify and I know I’m pretty close,” Aleon Calhoun said. “Besides my grades, I was thinking about juco to get more exposure and depth so that when I get D-1, I’ll be rollin’ and can make a difference.” Calhoun says he plans on visiting Navarro Junior College in Corsicana, Texas this month.

What the hell??? This is supposed to be our #1 guy at OT & Texas A&M's coaches are recruiting him harder than our coaches? F$%^ing bullsh1t

“I’m trying to qualify and I know I’m pretty close,” Aleon Calhoun said. “Besides my grades, I was thinking about juco to get more exposure and depth so that when I get D-1, I’ll be rollin’ and can make a difference.” Calhoun says he plans on visiting Navarro Junior College in Corsicana, Texas this month.

This is the perfect example why people need to start chilling out regarding this Staff and recruiting. You want to know why the staff cooled on a stud OT in Texas? Because he can't get himself qualified so why waste your time and effort on him when you have comparable or better targets, i.e. Moudy and Simek, to try go get.

What the hell??? This is supposed to be our #1 guy at OT & Texas A&M's coaches are recruiting him harder than our coaches? F$%^ing bullsh1t

This is the perfect example why people need to start chilling out regarding this Staff and recruiting. You want to know why the staff cooled on a stud OT in Texas? Because he can't get himself qualified so why waste your time and effort on him when you have comparable or better targets, i.e. Moudy and Simek, to try go get.

You're wasting your time. Nobody wants to hear about reason when rumor and innuendo make it more dramatic.

• 2 weeks later...