LB V.J. Fehoko

With Utah State and Hawaii linebacker V.J. Fehoko deciding to go separate ways -- a source at Utah State told the Deseret News Monday night that coach Gary Andersen told Fehoko that the Aggies needed an answer before it was too late to fill the spot with another targeted player -- the Aggies have received a verbal commitment from Miami Jackson High linebacker Tavaris McMillan.

"They needed to make sure they got a good linebacker with this class with that offer," the source said. "They felt like if V.J. wasn't ready to commit it was time to move on."

Which Aggies? Texas A&M?

At least VJ was honest about it. I'm sure he'll end up somewhere fine.

No, the Utah State Aggies!

damn... its been a long day!!! my recruiting iq has suffered.....

how many aggies are there over here in the WACKED WAC

i dont know why VJ would go there.... the mormon/samoan connection....

its funny i saw him in the hall with a couple of his friends and he seemed pretty happy and they were all singing that song 'college' by that homo white guy rapper.....

totally focused on owa watch that i didn't even think to ask where he was goin.

I'm starting to get a headache. Let me try again: Utah State pulled Fehoko's offer after he couldn't guarantee them a commit Wednesday. ok? :)

ahhhh you know what i have only my self to blame..... sorry for the ineptness on the reading of posts.. being tired and having three kids running around leads sometimes to selective reading

I'm starting to get a headache. Let me try again: Utah State pulled Fehoko's offer after he couldn't guarantee them a commit Wednesday. ok? :)

Oh. I totally misunderstood the post about Aggies, and I forgot that Utah State is also the Aggies. I thought you were saying he was leaving Utah State for a different team named the Aggies. I'm up to speed now. :thumbs