DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Owamagbe says "I like coach JP"

Seriously though, I thought we had no chance with this guy, maybe we do.

BREAKING NEWS! ODIGHIZUWA LIKES COACH PELINI! BREAKING NEWS! HE ALSO LIKES NEBRASKA FOOTBALL...BREAKING NEWS...YOUR POST WAS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS...

You take every little thing that is posted in the recruiting forum like it's 100% serious.. Chill out once and awhile.. I mean, I like all the updates and everything but you jump down peoples throats WAYYY too much.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

BREAKING NEWS! ODIGHIZUWA LIKES COACH PELINI! BREAKING NEWS! HE ALSO LIKES NEBRASKA FOOTBALL...BREAKING NEWS...YOUR POST WAS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh boy, the irony is overwhelming.

Listen man, don't dish it if you can't take it. I guess this went totally over your head, but my post was satirical of your usual updates and the absurdity of recruiting news in general.

Posting every update doesn't grant you ownership of the recruiting forum. Arguments often seem to arise from that sense of entitlement. You don't need to act childish just because you missed the tone. It happens to me too sometimes.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Listen man, don't dish it if you can't take it. I guess this went totally over your head, but my post was satirical of your usual updates and the absurdity of recruiting news in general.

Posting every update doesn't grant you ownership of the recruiting forum. Arguments often seem to arise from that sense of entitlement. You don't need to act childish just because you missed the tone. It happens to me too sometimes.

+1, come on street. You act like you own this place, I have even seen you jump down Ohio's throat for no reason. Hey it is great that you post a lot of updates, but you aren't the only one with a log on and password to HB. Last I checked you don't need a special access key to post in the Recruiting forum either. I know you will most likely blow this off, but since I am the third one to respond on this issue maybe you ought to take notice of your attitude and your decorum on this MB.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Oh I'm sorry. I was being sarcastic. See, you didn't pick up on it just like I didn't pick on yours. It's not easy telling if a person is being sarcastic or serious over the Internet, is it?

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Oh I'm sorry. I was being sarcastic. See, you didn't pick up on it just like I didn't pick on yours. It's not easy telling if a person is being sarcastic or serious over the Internet, is it?

There, I bolded the part where you should of had a clue that he was being sarcastic.

And now, in the words of Maudfather :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic

Once again: :facepalm:

Come on, we can all see the intent of that comment, and it wasn't being "sarcastic". You don't need to try to cover up for it, it's OK, I am not offended.

On second thought, if you really think that is the correct way to implement sarcasm, well, you might want to consult someone with a better grasp of the language.

Do you really need to turn everything into an argument?

BREAKING NEWS!!!

There, I bolded the part where you should of had a clue that he was being sarcastic.

And now, in the words of Maudfather :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic

It kind of has to do with the thread though. We found out that he liked one of our coaches.

I know this post has nothing to do with OO(Owamagbe Odighizuwa) though

• 2 weeks later...