DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Rumor has it that two DEs committed to Florida this weekend. AND OWA WAS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They already had one DE on board so I dont think that they would take a 4th.

There was nothing about him on gator boards, but they did say they stole C.Martin from ND.

Chris Martin was the one I heard and I also heard that Ronald Powell has been a silent Gator commit this whole time.

Rumor has it that two DEs committed to Florida this weekend. AND OWA WAS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They already had one DE on board so I dont think that they would take a 4th.

There was nothing about him on gator boards, but they did say they stole C.Martin from ND.

Chris Martin was the one I heard and I also heard that Ronald Powell has been a silent Gator commit this whole time.

yea i think that is going to close out their D class, unless they want 5 DE commits.

Does anyone have info on C. Martin?

Moved out here to Aurora, Colorado for his senior year. Watched him play a few times. Big kid but didn't seem to dominate as expected. Seemd a little reckless but a big hitter.

Beak... I live in aurora too...you should come watch the husker games up at caldonia's on Parker and iliff... Good times and all huskers... FYI....