DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

He had Chip Kelley for UO's in home a couple days ago right? Then he had UCLA tonight. I'm guessing he sat through them and didn't hear anything that blew him away and screamed that that school would be where he should go to for the next 4/5 years. We've all heard that Oregon was pretty much only in the running because of the proximity to his mom, and then UCLA was mostly because of a Nigerian community that appealed to his mom. He's seen that Nebraska is the best where it comes to the overall football culture, and it has the best coaches that he can use to develop his talent for the possibility of a big payday to help his family in the future.

He's been on a Nebraska lean since before the Holiday Bowl but didn't feel comfortable going so far away from his mom and brothers. Then after the bowl game he saw just how much of a bad idea it was to throw out Nebraska just because of the distance so he brought them back in.

This is F#$%ing fun! I am so glad that I could be a part of huskerboard this year to post on the recruiting thread!

As most of you know (because Carlfense pointed it out :) ) I am only 20 years old. With that said I am going to try to be a recruiting analyst for a living. I have decided I am going to be the next Sean Callahan or Jeremy Crabtree.

This is F#$%ing fun! I am so glad that I could be a part of huskerboard this year to post on the recruiting thread!

As most of you know (because Carlfense pointed it out :) ) I am only 20 years old. With that said I am going to try to be a recruiting analyst for a living. I have decided I am going to be the next Sean Callahan or Jeremy Crabtree.

Good luck with your plans. But I would aim for emulating Callahan instead of Crabtree, unless you want to have 13 children! Just kidding, Crabtree seems like a really good guy. But dude does have tons of kids.

Good luck with your plans. But I would aim for emulating Callahan instead of Crabtree, unless you want to have 13 children! Just kidding, Crabtree seems like a really good guy. But dude does have tons of kids.

Hes more of a salesman than an analyst as well. He is going to tell you what you want to hear so you buy a subscription.

I would pick Callahan as well that way I can keep my strong NU bias. :)