DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

HELL YEAH!!

THIS MAKES THE FACT THAT I HAVE PINK EYE SOOOO MUCH BETTER

Granted I've never had pink eye, Irie you're in Hawaii or one of the other Pacific Islands right??, I'd take your pink eye and island location right now for my white eye and Denver location. Fair trade??? I got to get there one day, but it's more expensive to visit then to Mexico.

Irie could you please send NU some more Raiolas and Fonotis, we need some more of these studs on the O-line.

dude pink eyes is weak but not that bad... i am gonna blame either on my kids or the school i work at

but the weather is hot as hell here.... some snow every then might be nice...

which by the way is made up of nothing but gnarly samoans who speciailize in kicking freshman ass... macking on any chick in sight... petty crime and most importantly football... well actually lots of them are on drugs or are criminals but most of them are real good kids........ i wear by huker gear all the time and pimp them as hard as i can.... i was a bit late to VJ fehoku unfortunatly... but i got the next one....

i know there have been a couple of guys from my school who have ended up at nebraska....

most recent cornelius fuamatu-thomas

• Fire 2

I just want HI to have a title that says OWA COMMITS

You're reputation just went up 1 point.....congrats :lol:

i want to know who gave me a minus 1 point on my rep so far

i just think i'm misunderstoon....... :facepalm:

Classic :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:corndance:corndance

see what i mena!?

He is not going to announce anything today. He watching this great game. I can't beleive how they are trying to knock the old man out of the game.