DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I doubt Carnes is chilling with Bo right now.

See Rumorville UO QB may be in serious trouble.

I wonder with the two separate reports coming from Eugene if this will help steer Owa our way?

One is where the punter was beat up trying to break up a fight and he almost died.

Secondly, a theft report that involves Masoli, but looks like the people involved are trying to keep his name out of it to protect him. (IMO)

Hopefully the truth will come out and show that UO is the not a great place for Owa.

He can go to NU and not have this kind of drama.

If Masoli was involved there is no other option, he would surely be dismissed.

Let's see how this plays out.

My fortune cookie at dinner tonight said that tomorrow would the be a special day!!!!! So I'm going to have to call it and say both OWA and Cooper sign!!!!!!

....or an extra Snickers bar will drop from the vending machine.

Not as good of a day but still good for a Monday!!!

Well so No snickers in the vending machine today so we are still a go for OWA and COOPER!!! :thumbs

I wonder with the two separate reports coming from Eugene if this will help steer Owa our way?

One is where the punter was beat up trying to break up a fight and he almost died.

Secondly, a theft report that involves Masoli, but looks like the people involved are trying to keep his name out of it to protect him. (IMO)

Hopefully the truth will come out and show that UO is the not a great place for Owa.

Maybe not, they did let Blount back on the field after all.............

Oregon appears to be the Miami of the Pacific Northwest.

Maybe not, they did let Blount back on the field after all.............

This is a possible criminal offense. Punching a player on TV is one thing, no charges were brought. There may be some potential cover-up too.

These students are big football fans, so they may be trying to keep the star QB out of this. Let start with the water boarding and get to the truth.

Ugh. I had two Owa dreams last night. Let's ignore whatever pathology that indicates, and just take a look at the dreams:

One of them, I was at Oregon's stadium...the crowd was full of Oregon fans dressed in whatever green monstrosities Nike made for them. The players on the field, who were equally as poorly dressed, formed two rows by the tunnel, just like the UNL Marching Band does right before the Huskers run out onto the field. All of a sudden, Owa runs out of the tunnel with his arms in the air...the crowd goes wild. He was "O." :madash

In the second dream, I'm driving around Lincoln and my buddy texts me with "Owa is N." All of a sudden I have to slam on the brakes of the car because Husker fans begin streaming out of their houses, into the streets and onto their lawns, celebrating wildly and chanting "OWA, OWA." chuckleshuffle

Which one will come true? :snacks:

• Fire 1

His coach said that they were talking about all three schools even though owa has told HI that it is pretty much down to two. He also said that he wants to have a decision by friday but is not sure when he will go public with it. He has finals this week. His coach told him to follow his heart. Which I think is in Lincoln.

OWA update from HI: The HI writer talked to OWA's coach today about the time-line of OWA committing. Apparently the coach and OWA sat down and made like a point system to evaluate each school he was considering (Oregon, NU, UCLA). Turns out we all tied. Owa's goal is to have his official decision by Friday, but it's possible the official may not come until signing day. I have to say that OWA handles this stuff like a pro, gotta love the kids maturity, and not letting all of this go to his head.

Ugh. I had two Owa dreams last night. Let's ignore whatever pathology that indicates, and just take a look at the dreams:

One of them, I was at Oregon's stadium...the crowd was full of Oregon fans dressed in whatever green monstrosities Nike made for them. The players on the field, who were equally as poorly dressed, formed two rows by the tunnel, just like the UNL Marching Band does right before the Huskers run out onto the field. All of a sudden, Owa runs out of the tunnel with his arms in the air...the crowd goes wild. He was "O." :madash

In the second dream, I'm driving around Lincoln and my buddy texts me with "Owa is N." All of a sudden I have to slam on the brakes of the car because Husker fans begin streaming out of their houses, into the streets and onto their lawns, celebrating wildly and chanting "OWA, OWA." chuckleshuffle

Which one will come true? :snacks:

I had a dream last night where I found out carrots are actually bad for you and contain a lot of calories. They are also not good for your eye sight.

I'm not sure what to think about that one..... :hmmph