DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Yeah he has friend requested a lot of husker players even the lesser known ones. I think it is safe to say that he is N. It is fb official in my books haha

Yeah but unless you count up the players from UCLA and Oregon State, it's just selection bias.

Here's what a 5 star pickup can do for your national rankings.

UO moved up to no 13 per rivals. 7 spots with one commit.

Addition of Seastrunk boosts Oregon from No. 20 to No. 13 in Rivals.com national team rankings.

This was from http://www2.register...football/index/

They picked up Lowe on the 24th as well. I'm not sure how often Rivals updates their team rankings. That weekend we picked up Curtis Carter and a couple others our team rankings didn't change for a couple of days. (you'd think it would be automatic based on some calculation - but doesn't seem that way) I'm wondering if this isn't the addition of both Seastrunk and Lowe that forced the 7 spot jump. Regardless - Carnes, Cooper & Owa should warrant AT LEAST a 7 spot jump.

This time of year they rerank a couple of times a day if I recall. Also, FWIW, Marsh being added to the class on rivals actually dropped NU by 6 rivals "points", not spots.

I'd guess that NU would be 20th if all 3 were N right now. But of course other teams will add recruits, so I say finish 24-25.

If Marsh, Cotton and Evans weren't a part of NU's class Rivals would have us in the 22-23 range right now (not a knock on them, just saying how stupid Rivals rankings can be) facepalm.gif

Time to get my double post on, since I am awake and alert.

Since just about every Nebraska recruiting story is now about "The Big 3" that are left, and essentially all three are usually mentioned in the same sentence now, do you think either Owa or Cooper are following what the other is doing? In sort of a "if he's N, I'm N" type of a thing?

One would assume they know about each other, and they probably know that if they both end up N, our defensive class will be extremely stacked. It'd be nice if they contacted each other and said "hey you wanna be a part of something awesome?"

Oh well, one can hope... :koolaid2:

I asked almost the same thing a couple of weeks ago and it was quickly dismissed as hogwash. ...if Owa is N would it further sway Cooper to N, or if Cooper is N will Owa be more likely to be N. Personally I thought it would have an impact. These 3 are elite players, certainly difference makers. It would be nice to know I was coming into a class that contained them.

:rant

I have ONE CLASS A WEEK this semester, and it is on Wednesday from 1 to 3:30 pm. It is a discussion-based class with 6 other people in it. There is no way I'll be able to watch Owa's decision live, and the soonest I will get to know is probably when class is over. After all I've devoted to post-7093-126469324785.gif Watch 2009-2010 I won't even get to see the ending live! :steam :steam :steam

• Fire 1

I have ONE CLASS A WEEK this semester, and it is on Wednesday from 1 to 3:30 pm. It is a discussion-based class with 6 other people in it. There is no way I'll be able to watch Owa's decision live, and the soonest I will get to know is probably when class is over. After all I've devoted to post-7093-126469324785.gif Watch 2009-2010 I won't even get to see the ending live! :steam :steam :steam

See if you can get the discussion topic to be about Nebraska recruiting and talk about OWA decision. chuckleshuffle If they complain that you can't talk about one recruit for 2 1/2 hours show them this thread <_<

I'll be on a training mission in freakin texas so bite me lol

as the intellectual creator of the term 'owa watch' i will be soon copy righting it charging a fee for anyoen who speaks, utters thinks of uttering, or even mentions the words owa or watch in two diffrent senteces,,,,,,,

t-shirts are also coming out soon......

that is all

• Fire 1