DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I'm so sure that Owa is going be a husker I'm wondering what number he should have I vote for 00. What do you think?

:lol: I like it!

I was thinking number 7. Demarrio Williams number, and we can call him OO7. Bad joke??? :lol:

I lol'ed.

I think that is a great nickname. Much like AK47 in the NBA.

Good find, thanks for posting. What do you know...Owa didn't tip his hat in any direction. :snacks:

The reason why he likes OSU is the same reason he likes NU, but we have the football tradition. UCLA is in a city - not a lot of insight :)

I am convinced the "dead tie" statement is something that he and his family have worked up. I find it HIGHLY unlikely that when they worked everything out all three came up even. Even if they did come up even, or close - he would be using words like "similar, even, tied, match, alike, comparable" - the fact that he uses the same two words 'dead tie' in every interview he does, and his coach uses those same words has me thinking his mind is made up...what's he's doing now is trying his best not to tip his hat and they figured a consistent message they all agreed on would be smartest.

• Fire 1

After reading that new interview with Owa, one thing stuck out to me.

Nebraska is kind of more like OSU in the sense that it's not big, more of a college atmosphere, a college town. They're big on football there with that tradition. It's just different.

That bold part sounds like he's at least leaning towards NU. It is different, in a way that a lot of people on the outside just can't understand. I'm thinking/hoping that's what brings him N

After reading that new interview with Owa, one thing stuck out to me.

Nebraska is kind of more like OSU in the sense that it's not big, more of a college atmosphere, a college town. They're big on football there with that tradition. It's just different.

That bold part sounds like he's at least leaning towards NU. It is different, in a way that a lot of people on the outside just can't understand. I'm thinking/hoping that's what brings him N

When you read the entire quote, his statement of "It's just different" could also mean that all 3 schools are different...I hope you're right though.

"Oregon State, I'm kind of used to the people and everything. The area, everything. UCLA is a different setting, more of a city, sunshine. Nebraska is kind of more like OSU in the sense that it's not big, more of a college atmosphere, a college town. They're big on football there with that tradition. It's just different."

Good find, thanks for posting. What do you know...Owa didn't tip his hat in any direction. :snacks:

The reason why he likes OSU is the same reason he likes NU, but we have the football tradition. UCLA is in a city - not a lot of insight :)

I am convinced the "dead tie" statement is something that he and his family have worked up. I find it HIGHLY unlikely that when they worked everything out all three came up even. Even if they did come up even, or close - he would be using words like "similar, even, tied, match, alike, comparable" - the fact that he uses the same two words 'dead tie' in every interview he does, and his coach uses those same words has me thinking his mind is made up...what's he's doing now is trying his best not to tip his hat and they figured a consistent message they all agreed on would be smartest.

:yeah

I never read too much into the OSU addition. Like I have said a bunch, We were all making mountains out of mole hills.

• Fire 2

Not to get everone all paranoid on such an arctic winter Friday...but...

Scroll down to Owa, and look at his college commitment.

http://www.parade.com/news/all-america/2010/meet-parades-all-america-high-school-football-team.html

(don't get worked up over this please - i'm sure it's a typo, but it's new Owa news so we can probably fill 5 pages of the thread w/ something new for once)

Meet PARADE's All-America High School Football Team

by Michael O'Shea

published: 01/31/2010

We're f**ked! Apparently Parade has a time machine and knows something we don't

I was gonna post that lol.. good thing i checked.. but yea, i guess we lose. :sarcasm

*** :sarcasm ALERT *** (just in case)

Folks, I think I've received a sign that Owa will be N.

My school just updated their email server, and when I logged in, this was the new address for my inbox:

post-7093-126480779876.jpg

I check email as compulsively as I check the Owa thread, so if that's not a sign that Owa's N then I don't know what is.

• Fire 1

I attended the OSU Arizona game this year and Corvallis is a good college town and game day is good but still not on the same planet as lincoln on Game day.

If OWA goes to OSU it will be to stay clost to home, Corvallis is smaller than Lincoln so the Over all College Town theme is pretty good but I dont thing\k OWA is going to use that as his main criteria.

By the way my guess from last weekend is 2600 so I hope I'm close.