DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Rivals has teaser headline saying Owa has made decision. Did he acutally announce? Anybody got the info?

Old news.

He made his decision but has not yet informed anyone of it. He will call the coaches of each team and let them know about his decision tonight.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if this was actually news. Someone on another board made a comment that he had commited to OSU (not a reliable source), and then I saw the headline.

so, with a day left and desperation setting in I decided to browse Facebook. Call me a creeper if you will but I DID NOT FRIEND HIM. I did check through is friend list because a while back girlknowsfootball mentioned that he was friending all the NU recruits. I didn't check back then, so I'm assuming that "all the NU recruits" meant more than 1. Looks like as of today he only has Yoshi on there. As for OSU recruits - 1. UCLA recruits, 4. Anthony Barr, Malcolm Jones, Cassius Marsh, Aramide Olaniyan. Either he was never adding NU recruits, or he removed the ones he added...but as of today we're not winning the battle of "facebook friends"

Yet another reason why UCLA worries me. May not seem like a big deal, but Owa has mentioned that his recruiting class would make a difference in what school he chooses and I understand that he keeps in regular contact with several UCLA recruits. I'm praying for him to be N, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he chooses UCLA. I honestly don't think OSU is a factor.

Rivals has teaser headline saying Owa has made decision. Did he acutally announce? Anybody got the info?

Old news.

He made his decision but has not yet informed anyone of it. He will call the coaches of each team and let them know about his decision tonight.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if this was actually news. Someone on another board made a comment that he had commited to OSU (not a reliable source), and then I saw the headline.

Well that's your problem right there.

Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong, but I think he's staying in the Pac-10.

I fear you may be right. I've considered UCLA a sleeper for a while now and I've noticed that the only school of his top 5 that he's never eliminated at any point has been UCLA. I fear he's going to UCLA.

Old news.

Well that's your problem right there.

:lol: :lol:

I am dieing to know what people think on the UCLA boards Huskerbruin. Care to share????

I was just doing a quick message board scour, and I found EZ-E getting some love from 'pedia from their main recruiting guy.

From one of the guys on Huskerboard....EZ-E....one of the sharpest guys on that board....is right most of time....

So.......what is your final call EZ? ;)

Edited by MKO

I know that this site is going to be really bogged down tomorrow around 11:30pst, I was wondering if there will be a separate thread for Owa and Coopers actual decision so we don't have to sift through pre and post reaction to find out where he's going? If not, I'd like to suggest to the mods that we do.