DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Remember people, signing day is tomorrow and that makes tonight prime rumor time. I suggest not listening to anyone until HI says he is N or not.

since this will be my last owa post before i go to bed i need a moment to reflect......

owa you've been a great guy through this process and you've definetly kept me hooked

i hope you make a great choice that is best for you and i can hope you end up a husker

whatever happens thanks for the memories stud!!

as i go to sleep i hope i wake up with great news........

heres to you OWA!

Loved that post, and seconded. See ya in the morning boys and girls. Here's to waking up to good news! :cheers

Also, maybe he put OSU back in because he needs an extra hat on the table when he chooses the "N"! :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I mean it would be kind of boring if only 2 hats were on the table. :D

He is not doing the hat game.

Alright, so what is the final word on this? Is he rocking the hat or not? :lol:

No matter what Owa chooses today, I hope everyone is respectful of his decision for better or for worse.

This kid and his current family are some incredible people. And I'm sure in a few years the family will open up about their journey, and everyone here will have a new level of respect for not only Owa, but all of current Odighizuwa family.

No matter what Owa chooses today, I hope everyone is respectful of his decision for better or for worse.

This kid and his current family are some incredible people. And I'm sure in a few years the family will open up about their journey, and everyone here will have a new level of respect for not only Owa, but all of current Odighizuwa family.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Couldn't have said it better myself

:yeah

• Fire 1

Remember people, signing day is tomorrow and that makes tonight prime rumor time. I suggest not listening to anyone until HI says he is N or not.

since this will be my last owa post before i go to bed i need a moment to reflect......

owa you've been a great guy through this process and you've definetly kept me hooked

i hope you make a great choice that is best for you and i can hope you end up a husker

whatever happens thanks for the memories stud!!

as i go to sleep i hope i wake up with great news........

heres to you OWA!

Good post..I hope whatever Owa decides we will show that we are "the greatest fans in college football" by remembering that he is a high school student first, he never misled the coaches or even us the fans, and that he handled this with a high degree of maturity. It is clear to me that his decision is well thought out. Hopefully, it goes our way but if it doesn't, Owa will always be remembered by Husker fans of the recruiting process for the fun it provided.

• Fire 1

Ummm I don't want to cause any suicides, but the unofficial word around town is that Owa committed to the UCLA coaches tonight...

Only confirms what history teaches us again and again and again, regardless of how cool our coach is.

Whats that? That this is still undefeated...

ucla-cheerleaders.jpg

UCLA chearleaders think Owa will have them #2 on his final list. I'm going w/ that.

Michelle-UCLA-37457.jpg