DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

So he took a visit to UCLA/Oregon game couldn't have been to impressed with the bruins, Oregon is also one of his schools of interest took an unofficial to Oregon STate enjoyed it but was not blown away and i know that he plans to visit Nebraska, does anyone have any information on when that may be?

So he took a visit to UCLA/Oregon game couldn't have been to impressed with the bruins, Oregon is also one of his schools of interest took an unofficial to Oregon STate enjoyed it but was not blown away and i know that he plans to visit Nebraska, does anyone have any information on when that may be?

Last thing I read it would be a postseason visit. Wish we could get him in for a game, hope the staff is really working on that.

He confirmed to Scout that he'd visit USC and Nebraska after the season earlier this month. OTOH he also said he was visiting UCLA on November 7th so maybe his schedule has changed. That change would accommodate a visit for the OU game, right?

He confirmed to Scout that he'd visit USC and Nebraska after the season earlier this month. OTOH he also said he was visiting UCLA on November 7th so maybe his schedule has changed. That change would accommodate a visit for the OU game, right?

Oh yes it would!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Decent write up on ESPN and it's actually still free! <_<

http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/f...tory?id=4591926

off topic but i was scrolling down and saw good ol husker jen.. when/how/why did she get banned!!

i love how on her status thingie it said "banned" classic

yeah I was wondering what happened to her. i wonder what she did

I believe there is a thread discussing this exact topic in the Woodshed. She got a little mouthy.

Wish we could get O.O. in for a visit. Heck, have Suh host him so that Owa hears first hand how good Carl Pelini is at getting the DL to play at their full potential.

Throw in the Portland connection and I'd feel much better about our chances of him committing.

I thought he was coming in for a visit after the season? Is this still not the case? Would love to get him in for a game, but getting him in regardless is huge.

Fans across the country have lit up message boards with speculation on which college will win the golden ticket. Well, they'll have to wait. With an official visit to Cal in the books and trips to Florida, UCLA, USC and Nebraska on the way (along with unofficials to Oregon and Oregon State), Owa likely won't make an announcement until January. In the meantime, he credits his family and coaches for keeping him on an even keel.

Wish we could get O.O. in for a visit. Heck, have Suh host him so that Owa hears first hand how good Carl Pelini is at getting the DL to play at their full potential.

Throw in the Portland connection and I'd feel much better about our chances of him committing.

I thought he was coming in for a visit after the season? Is this still not the case? Would love to get him in for a game, but getting him in regardless is huge.

Could be . . . I'm in no way an insider regarding this guy. I wish we could get him here for a game but I'd happily settle for a post season visit.