S Dion Bailey

Per Scout, he wants an official visit to NU. Nice! :bonez

NICE

It would be great if we can not only get him in to see the great facilities and meet TO/the staff but also get him in for a game. We gotta have a better gameday experience than Washington.

You'd be surprised. Washington plays in a brand new stadium in Seattle overlooking the bay. It's been ranked one of the most beautiful stadiums in all of college football. not to mention the fact Steve Sarkisian, the ex-offensive coordinator for USC, now runs the team

Washington really sucked and will be a rebuilding project, plus Sarkisian is an overrated coach. Plenty of guys could get as good or better results with the ridiculous talent USC had. USC-fans aren't exactly crying over losing him. I'm sure Wash has a nice stadium and Seattle is a nice town but the team will still suck in '09 and I doubt the Husky-fans pack the joint for an unimpressive team. Hope it rains.

okay, was with you thru most of the rant but that last part just makes you seem bitter.

It's Seattle, rain is an expected occurrence. But OK, I hope the weather rocks that day and he has a pleasant time.

Sarkisian is still overrated though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...