Ganz/Pro Day

I would assume that the low 4.5 for a RB is better then a DL running the 4.9 for the simple reason 40 should mean nothing for a DL or OL. Give me their 10 yard time because when are they ever going to be running 40 yards and hopefully they never need to. I think 4.53 is a pretty respectable time for a RB.

Also Ganz times are terrible for someone listed as a mobile QB. That being said a NFL QB doesn’t need a blazing 40 time because they are hardly ever asked to run more then 5 yards.

I would assume that the low 4.5 for a RB is better then a DL running the 4.9 for the simple reason 40 should mean nothing for a DL or OL. Give me their 10 yard time because when are they ever going to be running 40 yards and hopefully they never need to. I think 4.53 is a pretty respectable time for a RB.

Also Ganz times are terrible for someone listed as a mobile QB. That being said a NFL QB doesn’t need a blazing 40 time because they are hardly ever asked to run more then 5 yards.

That just shows you that Joey is much quicker then he is fast.

I hate to beat down on Ganz, but he was an adequate college QB, but no way IMHO he will ever see a start in a regular season game in the NFL. I have a hard time even picturing him making a roster.

I like Joe Ganz a lot as a human being, as a Husker. But reality sometimes gives us what we don't dream. I think he will be successful in life, but not as a professional football player.

dedhoarse

Hello Huskers, I saw Ty's Pro Day results yesterday and had to wax nostalgic about Dean. We really liked him down here in Houston. Too bad his knees didn't allow him to have a full NFL career.

Names from the past echo through the draft

Just curious, will Ty be drafted or is he a undrafted FA type? He appears to project as a DE purely from physical measurements. I admit that I haven't seen him play much.

I hate to beat down on Ganz, but he was an adequate college QB, but no way IMHO he will ever see a start in a regular season game in the NFL. I have a hard time even picturing him making a roster.

I like Joe Ganz a lot as a human being, as a Husker. But reality sometimes gives us what we don't dream. I think he will be successful in life, but not as a professional football player.

dedhoarse

:hellloooo:yeah