SIGNED DT Jay Guy

• 1 month later...

I think Jay is going to end up at Nebraska. He sounds like he likes the other schools he's looking at (UCLA and Cal) but it also sounds like he's looking for more. He said he'll probably make a decision within a month of the visit to Nebraska for the OU game.

yeah i hope so too... he seems to a smart guy who has some intense football skills... i think he will end up a husker too... dont really know the connection yet except the most obvious being JP.... you look on Jps profile on Rivals and ALL the top guys we are recruiting are all on JP's shoulders... got to be a lot of work for one man we should get him some help in the recruiting as seems like JP picks up a lot of the recruiting steam :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

• 4 weeks later...

and as i was checking things out whom did i see recruited this guy (no pun indended).... but mr. JP!!!!

DAMN GINA

this guy is single handedly (well not totally but.....) bringing in some top recruits ..... way to go JP!!!! congrats on all your hard work this year!

COMMITMENTS

Name Pos Stars Ht Wt 40-yard Visit Video Hometown

Walker Ashburn DE 6-3 245 4.73

Curtis Carter ATH 5-10 161 4.37

Chase Rome DE 6-3 290 4.7

Donovan Vestal DE 6-5 240 4.7

and..... Jay Guy

Hey guys sorry I didn't give much info it was late last night... but I guess you'll just have to trust me.

I saw Jay Guy and he was just glowing and someone asked him if he was coming and he said "Yeah its official I just made the commitment"

Also just from seeing Guy I would say he definitely has a different body style than any of the DT's on the roster. Obviously he wasn't in pads, but he was much more "squatty" (shorter and thicker) than the other DT's who are mostly big 6"4 type guys. Not a knock on him at all just saying hes a different player than we have now.