SIGNED DT Jay Guy

Texas was his first choice... that's too bad.

Obviously Texas thinking he is "too short" is a lie on someone's part. Texas signed Ben Alexander, who is 2-3 inches shorter than Guy.

Regardless why Texas pass him over, I am glad he has a chip on his shoulder. Gives him fuel to blossom into the type of player he thinks/knows he is or can be. This young man had over 30 offers, he is a great, great pick up and will do well at NU. Seeing how Texas got lucky in Dallas this year only added fuel to his fire I am sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw who I believed to be Jay Guy and Chase Rome in the dining hall. Guy looked pretty pudgy hopefully he trims up a bit and gains some muscle. I am sure coach will get him looking the way he wants though. Sadly it looks like Rome cut is hair short too.

speaking of the jay guy award, when are they announcing the Ndamukong Suh award for the most badass player of the year?

jay guy will definelty add some muscle and mass.... with the chip on his shoulder attitude i have no doubt he will fit in.... play well and dominate under the Bo system.... this is the kind of kid that can in some programs be a real bust.... but with coaches like bo coaching him up on top of his skills i think he can do real well and be quite productive

Just saw who I believed to be Jay Guy and Chase Rome in the dining hall. Guy looked pretty pudgy hopefully he trims up a bit and gains some muscle. I am sure coach will get him looking the way he wants though. Sadly it looks like Rome cut is hair short too.

Did you catch a glimpse of Rome's sasquatch tat? :clap

So when you say pudgy do you mean like Terrency Cody pudgy without the height?

• 2 weeks later...