SIGNED DE Donovan Vestal

Even if Vestal commits, I wouldn't think it would be a solid one. Him and Wheeler are teammates. Don't you think they want to play together at the next level? Wheeler has said from the beginning OK State is his favorite. You know how kids are. They will be playing side by side for the next year. I am sure they're bound to have this conversation over and over again.

Works both ways. That glass isn't half empty, it's half full.

good point...guess we'll just have to wait and see

Even if Vestal commits, I wouldn't think it would be a solid one. Him and Wheeler are teammates. Don't you think they want to play together at the next level? Wheeler has said from the beginning OK State is his favorite. You know how kids are. They will be playing side by side for the next year. I am sure they're bound to have this conversation over and over again.

good point...guess we'll just have to wait and see

well at this point he rates (according to rivals) as low in terms of interest so if anythign he isnt being influenced tooooo much right now.... sometimes you just gotta do whats best for yourself and go with a school you feel comfortable with....

If you had been reading the recruiting forums lately, you would know there is no room for you glass half full types around here. You better take all that positivity elsewhere! :LOLtartar

The rivals article makes it sound like his commitment to the Skers is a done deal!

:cheers until you are :wasted

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies, no whammies!!!!!!

KNOCKS ON WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am staying as positive as i can and really hope Donovan committs... it would be a great away to close out this month and you know what they say good things come in three (Vestal Rome and our boy Curtis)

JHEAHHH one love from hawaii

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

AUGUST 19, 2009. PREP STAR

DONOVAN VESTAL, DE, 6-5, 240, 4.7, ARLINGTON (BOWIE), TEXAS

Might Commit By This Weekend

"I've narrowed it down to Kansas and Nebraska. I was thinking about committing on my birthday next week but I want to take my official visits first. I really don't know right now. I'm thinking about taking visits to both (Kansas and Nebraska) if I don't commit by this weekend. I do have a scheduled visit to Nebraska next month." Vestal said

''Not A Bad Seed On The Team"

"I went to Nebraska for junior days and I loved the atmosphere and everything. They have great facilities but I was not really looking at the facilities, I wanted to see how I connect with the coaches and players. All the players are down to earth and everything, just a great atmosphere. The players are smart kids and they know how to play ball like me. There is not a bad seed on the team." Vestal said

"Coach Beck (Nebraska) is recruiting me, that's my dude." says Vestal, "When you say coach Beck it's self explanatory. He's a great man to be around." Vestal said

He's My Brother

"Kansas like Nebraska, I feel love from the coaches. One of the players is my good friend he is up there now, Christian Matthews. He is my brother I grew up with him and he wants me to go to Kansas." Vestal said

"I've been to Kansas the campus is beautiful and the people in Lawrence are really nice. I like the stadium and the big hill next to it." Vestal added