SIGNED DE Donovan Vestal

AUGUST 19, 2009. PREP STAR

DONOVAN VESTAL, DE, 6-5, 240, 4.7, ARLINGTON (BOWIE), TEXAS

Might Commit By This Weekend

"I've narrowed it down to Kansas and Nebraska. I was thinking about committing on my birthday next week but I want to take my official visits first. I really don't know right now. I'm thinking about taking visits to both (Kansas and Nebraska) if I don't commit by this weekend. I do have a scheduled visit to Nebraska next month." Vestal said

''Not A Bad Seed On The Team"

"I went to Nebraska for junior days and I loved the atmosphere and everything. They have great facilities but I was not really looking at the facilities, I wanted to see how I connect with the coaches and players. All the players are down to earth and everything, just a great atmosphere. The players are smart kids and they know how to play ball like me. There is not a bad seed on the team." Vestal said

"Coach Beck (Nebraska) is recruiting me, that's my dude." says Vestal, "When you say coach Beck it's self explanatory. He's a great man to be around." Vestal said

He's My Brother

"Kansas like Nebraska, I feel love from the coaches. One of the players is my good friend he is up there now, Christian Matthews. He is my brother I grew up with him and he wants me to go to Kansas." Vestal said

"I've been to Kansas the campus is beautiful and the people in Lawrence are really nice. I like the stadium and the big hill next to it." Vestal added

This sounds like an older article than what has transpired this week. Even if this article was posted on August 19th, he had the interview the week prior. According to the articles posted on rivals THIS WEEK he sounds like he is leading toward the Skers. I think he is ours.

I guess I am a little shocked, we all know that the Husker coaches are to busy on vacations and to busy not answering phone calls.

I sense the sarcasm. Its one recruit and there are two coaches that werent doing those things. Just the majority.

Two men.....John Papuchis

Tim Beck...

Thank you gentlemen!

WELCOME VESTAL!

I hope you sense it, I was laying it on pretty thick.

This starts a hot streak for the skers, look, home games are what sell kids on NU and home games start in two weeks.

:wasted Here is to you being right!

GBR!

Lets hope so man!

I really think it will be a hot streak!