SIGNED DE Donovan Vestal

I guess I am a little shocked, we all know that the Husker coaches are to busy on vacations and to busy not answering phone calls.

I sense the sarcasm. Its one recruit and there are two coaches that werent doing those things. Just the majority.

Two men.....John Papuchis

Tim Beck...

Thank you gentlemen!

WELCOME VESTAL!

Wait, I thought that Tim Beck wasn't pulling his weight as a recruiter, that is what all of the experts kept saying right? :sarcasm

ALRIGHT!!

great news this sat. morning!!

welcome donvovan vestal... you make a great choice and you will have the time of your life at Nebraska!!!

cant wait to you see you line up!!

now lets keep em coming!!

chhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I guess I am a little shocked, we all know that the Husker coaches are to busy on vacations and to busy not answering phone calls.

I sense the sarcasm. Its one recruit and there are two coaches that werent doing those things. Just the majority.

Tim Beck...

Thank you gentlemen!

WELCOME VESTAL!

Wait, I thought that Tim Beck wasn't pulling his weight as a recruiter, that is what all of the experts kept saying right? :sarcasm

Beck has never , ever been a problem..This is one player in a position of need, lets hope that things have gotten better as far as contact with players.

Tim Beck...

Thank you gentlemen!

WELCOME VESTAL!

Beck has never , ever been a problem..This is one player in a position of need, lets hope that things have gotten better as far as contact with players.

I can find several posts on several boards, including a couple by bigwillie on here, that indicate disappointment in Beck's results. I just find it odd is all as those a bunch of those posters are the same complaining about the recruiting situation lately, seems nothing pleases them but now they are singing Beck's praises. Anyway, I love this pick up and hopefully it gets us on a roll.

Tim Beck...

Thank you gentlemen!

WELCOME VESTAL!

I can find several posts on several boards, including a couple by bigwillie on here, that indicate disappointment in Beck's results. I just find it odd is all as those a bunch of those posters are the same complaining about the recruiting situation lately, seems nothing pleases them but now they are singing Beck's praises. Anyway, I love this pick up and hopefully it gets us on a roll.

Well one way or another it looks like he helped bring one in. Like has been said , lets hope winning brings commits.

Tim Beck...

Thank you gentlemen!

WELCOME VESTAL!

Well one way or another it looks like he helped bring one in. Like has been said , lets hope winning brings commits.

I agree, with Vestal and hopefully Harvey things are picking up.