SIGNED DE/DT Chase Rome

everything i have heard is he is really solid to OSU. But a HS kid saying that now and switching his "commitment"...that would never happen. ;)

it's...IMPOSSIBLE

i really don't think that word means what i think it does.

Inconceivable.

don't bet you're life on a game against a sicilian?

everything i have heard is he is really solid to OSU. But a HS kid saying that now and switching his "commitment"...that would never happen. ;)

it's...IMPOSSIBLE

Inconceivable.

Only if death is on the line.

it's...IMPOSSIBLE

Inconceivable.

Only if death is on the line.

unless you're the dread pirate roberts.

• 1 month later...

According to Rivals he came along with Gabbert to Nebraska's junior day on Friday.

i bet gabbert is in his ear.......

Chase Rome you are my new obsession.... you know you'd love to come here and dominate

so lets make me happen BRAH!!!

CHEEEHEEEE

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

This guy is confusing the hell out of me. He commits to Okie St. pretty much out of nowhere. Then goes to camps at other schools but rumor was he's doing that to pursuade other's to come to Okie St. Then he goes to our junior day? Does anyone know if he is seriously interested in NU or was this something to just stir the pot? I would love to have him and I think he could be a damn good DT seeing as he's already over 280 lbs.

This guy is confusing the hell out of me. He commits to Okie St. pretty much out of nowhere. Then goes to camps at other schools but rumor was he's doing that to pursuade other's to come to Okie St. Then he goes to our junior day? Does anyone know if he is seriously interested in NU or was this something to just stir the pot? I would love to have him and I think he could be a damn good DT seeing as he's already over 280 lbs.

I can't tell you what this guy is thinking but I do know him and Tyler Gabbert are good friends. Tyler is working him pretty hard to come to NU. Chase's dad said in a recent interview that Chase is still committed to OSU but has a couple things to work out over the next little while....whatever the heck that means. Let's just hope we have a good year on the field and turn some heads that way.

I can't tell you what this guy is thinking but I do know him and Tyler Gabbert are good friends. Tyler is working him pretty hard to come to NU. Chase's dad said in a recent interview that Chase is still committed to OSU but has a couple things to work out over the next little while....whatever the heck that means. Let's just hope we have a good year on the field and turn some heads that way.

I really wonder will happen in 2 months with the current OSU class if things don't get off to the start they anticipate there. Let's say they lose to UGA convincingly and lose to both UT and OU again, doesn't really show the progress as a program they are supposedly making does it?

That's kinda what I was thinking too. I want them to do well to make the big 12 look better but I want them to struggle so we might be able to get some recruits that were leaning there. Along with struggling they are going to be down much like KU will be after next year. Unless they have found some hidden gems and done a great job developing guys they don't have much after Robinson, Bryant, Hunter, and Okung who will more than likely all leave after this next year. I don't want to say they don't have anyone in waiting bc I have no idea, but it sure is going to be hard for them to get the same production they have while the big 3 have been there. Their d has never been too good so add in that fact with the fact that they will be looking for pretty much 95% of their offensive production they will be pretty far down in a touch division.