SIGNED DE/DT Chase Rome

So you mean he is a solid verbal or he decommitted totally? He has had a few schools listed as "medium" interest on rivals for a while.

From what I have heard he is now re opening his recruitment back up and is now a Soft Verbal. I know he was taking other trips to schools but from what I have heard he really thinking about other schools and not just taking a free trip. I dont have access to the pay sites so I wasnt sure if the rumor was true or not but that is what I heard.

So you mean he is a solid verbal or he decommitted totally? He has had a few schools listed as "medium" interest on rivals for a while.

From what I have heard he is now re opening his recruitment back up and is now a Soft Verbal. I know he was taking other trips to schools but from what I have heard he really thinking about other schools and not just taking a free trip. I dont have access to the pay sites so I wasnt sure if the rumor was true or not but that is what I heard.

AHHH nice

this is some good news indeed....

just think of it you and your boy Gabbart coming to lincoln together.... learning from some of the best

the game day atmosphere......

all the epic times you'll have

the support you'll have for life from ALL of nebraska faithful

its a no brainer!!

CHase you're the man so lets come to nebraska!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty clear that NU's biggest recruiting tool is gameday, this is a great sign. There are not to many stadiums where fans will be cheering the recruits names when they are at the game.

saw on rivals that he is listed as SOFT VERBAL now OK state...

dont know how long this has been but its still nevertheless good news... and with no other visitor lined up.. who knows!!!

shoooooooooottttttttttttssssssssssss

It is pretty clear that NU's biggest recruiting tool is gameday, this is a great sign. There are not to many stadiums where fans will be cheering the recruits names when they are at the game.

saw on rivals that he is listed as SOFT VERBAL now OK state...

dont know how long this has been but its still nevertheless good news... and with no other visitor lined up.. who knows!!!

shoooooooooottttttttttttssssssssssss

Glad to hear that the rumors where correct. Looks like having a QB in his ear is helping him make sure he is making the best choice for him and his college years.