QB Robert Mavre

Didn't he basically "quit" on his team like Witt or Beck or Dailey or Dukes or any other kid that has left the program and has been bashed for it? Yet some may be excited if he does try to come here? Interesting <_<

Its not quitting when they are trying to transfer in to Nebraska!

Bo knows what he is doing. Never doubt Bo.

Besides he stands no shot behind 4 year starter messiah Cody Green <_<

Didn't he basically "quit" on his team like Witt or Beck or Dailey or Dukes or any other kid that has left the program and has been bashed for it? Yet some may be excited if he does try to come here? Interesting <_<

Its not quitting when they are trying to transfer in to Nebraska!

Bo knows what he is doing. Never doubt Bo.

Besides he stands no shot behind 4 year starter messiah Cody Green <_<

:rollin:

This man knows. :)

Potential heresy alert: I would really question Bo's judgment if he offered this kid a scholarship.

1. The kid will only have two years of eligibility so it make no sense to waste a scholarship on a kid who will sit on the bench for two years.

2. Even with Witt transferring out the Huskers still have: Lee, Green, Spano and possibly Martinez at QB.

:box

I don't think he's looking for easy. It just didn't work out for him at Miami. And it doesn't mean he's a quitter, though I admit I don't know much about his background.

You guys know who else quit and transferred? ZAC TAYLOR.

And yes I would think we have room. We have 3 scholarship quarterbacks on the roster at the moment. One junior, one redshirt freshman, one true freshman.

I do think we are a bit of a longshot though. USF would seem to be the likely destination since he wants to stay close to home. Sounds like he is going to visit though - a plus!