SIGNED DE Walker Ashburn

i am glad that the staff is getting on it with recruiting....... i am glad that things are working out so far and we are picking up the pieces... while i dont think this class is gonna be the greatest (in terms of being top 25) i think its gonna lay a solid foundation for future husker success which will be critical for us to take that next step next year both in recruiting (come on aaron and other kid from florida... forget your name..sorry excited right now) and on the field....

i am glad that the staff is getting on it with recruiting....... i am glad that things are working out so far and we are picking up the pieces... while i dont think this class is gonna be the greatest (in terms of being top 25) i think its gonna lay a solid foundation for future husker success which will be critical for us to take that next step next year both in recruiting (come on aaron and other kid from florida... forget your name..sorry excited right now) and on the field....

Tyler Moore. Remember that name. A kid of his caliber out of FL, is gonna be HUGE. And come on, state of Florida. You've got to make up Harrison Beck to us. Now's your chance!

Tyler Moore. Remember that name. A kid of his caliber out of FL, is gonna be HUGE. And come on, state of Florida. You've got to make up Harrison Beck to us. Now's your chance!

Maybe Harrison was reverse Karma for getting Tommie Frazier?

Scout: The name isn’t one that Nebraska fans would have picked to be the next commitment, but that’s not because Walker Ashburn isn’t a coveted prospect. Ashburn was continuing to pick up offer after offer until it seemed to just reach a point for him according to Coach J.T. Curtis. The commitment might have come yesterday, to Nebraska, but has been in the works for days.

Scout: The name isn’t one that Nebraska fans would have picked to be the next commitment, but that’s not because Walker Ashburn isn’t a coveted prospect. Ashburn was continuing to pick up offer after offer until it seemed to just reach a point for him according to Coach J.T. Curtis. The commitment might have come yesterday, to Nebraska, but has been in the works for days.

Awesome, he is also the teamate of Joe McKnight's (USC's "Next Reggie Bush") younger brother who is a solid prospect we have offered. Wonder if we'll get another look now?