SIGNED DE Walker Ashburn

imho, i dnt see this guy staying, idk why.. just my gut feeling, i hope he does, but for some reason i dont. i hope im wrong

Gut feelings without any other info are usually pretty worthless, especially since you probably don't know anything about Walker. Now whether he will sign or not, I really don't know; but I know many had similar gut feelings about Dijon Washington and David Whitmore.

• 3 months later...

Got his senior film in late to be evaluated this evaluation period.

With what has been said by Jeremy Crabtree and other recruiting gurus, he should be awarded a 4th star!

Congrats Walker! Looking forward to seeing you in red.

This dude had a really good year against some pretty decent competition. We got a steal with this guy.

Last year we missed on a lot of defensive line recruits, this year it was a huge priority and I think we really nailed it. Every guy we have signed up has the potential to be a stud

• 3 weeks later...

Hope he has a great time.

Rivals or Scout has a teaser about his visit. Says he says NU is on the verge of some big things. Can anyone recap???

yeah at least rivals is giving him his props by calling him one the true studs from his state this yer....

now lets bump him up and give him his dues with dem

:star:star:star:star