SIGNED CB Ciante Evans

everyone that was hating them and ready to change recruting coordinator/roll heads is now looking really dumb.

If you read further you will see that every doubter agreed that when we started winning the recruits would come.

I still think that the ball was dropped early on. Luckily for us, we are putting a good product on the field and it is looking like the staff has got it together.

BTW I am thrilled to have Ciante. Welcome to the Husker Nation!

agreed.......... i think the staff majorly screwed up for a while... but they have been doing well so its all good right now... i think being a good fan means not always drinking the kool aid but being critical at times......

• 3 weeks later...

The list of the official visitors for Nebraska included seven uncommitted guests and one commitment. The commitment, Ciante Evans, was able to make it up and see Nebraska during a game. It was everything that he wanted and more. The game day environment in Lincoln for the 300th sellout left quite an impression with Evans.

The list of the official visitors for Nebraska included seven uncommitted guests and one commitment. The commitment, Ciante Evans, was able to make it up and see Nebraska during a game. It was everything that he wanted and more. The game day environment in Lincoln for the 300th sellout left quite an impression with Evans.

:) Glad he had a good time! Hope the others felt the same.

• 3 months later...

Rivals Teaser says the coaches paid him a visit on Wed. Says he has the ability to play early at NU. Cant read the acticle, but from the teaser it sounds like the coaches are high on this kid(im sure they are with everyone from this class) Anyone got anymore info or video on this kid. Glad he chose to be N, looks like he has a decent offers list.

Rivals Teaser says the coaches paid him a visit on Wed. Says he has the ability to play early at NU. Cant read the acticle, but from the teaser it sounds like the coaches are high on this kid(im sure they are with everyone from this class) Anyone got anymore info or video on this kid. Glad he chose to be N, looks like he has a decent offers list.

Ciante basically said that the staff told him the think he has the athleticism to come in and play early, but that the biggest thing that holds back kids like him from playing early is the mental side of adjusting to the college game. He said he hopes to play early, but he knows it all depends on how hard his works in the off-season and when he gets on campus. Said his parents really liked the coaches and agree that he made the right decision.

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...