S Sean Parker

Player: Sean Parker

Hometown: Harbor City, CA

Position: S

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 185 lbs.

40 time: 4.55

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Miami, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Washington, Washington State, Wisconsin

Favorites: Michigan, USC, Washington

COMMITTED TO WASHINGTON

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star

From Husker Journal:

MARCH 18, 2009. PREP STAR

SEAN PARKER, SAF, 6-0, 185, HARBOR CITY (NARBONNE), CALIFORNIA

Sean has offers from Alabama, Arizona, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, USC, Stanford, Georgia, Penn State and others.

“I like all teams right now, I don’t have any favorites.” Parker said

“I went to Washington camp I liked it there. I enjoyed myself there. I got to meet all the coaches many of them have NFL experience. There is a lot of history at Washington.” Parker said

“I like the coaches at Colorado.” Parker said, “They are laid back. The coaches are fun to hang out with. Coach Hagan is recruiting me, he’s a cool guy. He came up last year at the school to see me.”

Family In Georgia

“I like Georgia because they play in a competitive conference and mom would be willing to move to Georgia, so I will be close to her, if that’s where I go. I have an uncle that lives in Georgia and some cousins. I don’t hear from Georgia coaches a lot” Parker said

“I like the history they have up there,” Parker said, “I like how all the players love playing for Paterno. I like to meet him. It’s possible I will visit Penn State but it’s too early to tell right now.”

“All schools are recruiting me pretty hard. It’s all mild on all schools right now. I might get some more offers. I’m just working hard don’t let that (recruiting) get to my head.” Parker said

Academics A Priority

“The thing I’m looking for in college most is academics that’s what I want to accomplish the most before football. I will take all my visits during the season, if not it will be after.” Parker said

Parker said he also likes Minnesota. Parker likes the fact that Minnesota has a new stadium, they are a team on the rise and he has a chance to play early at Minnesota.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Defensive back Sean Parker (Harbor City, Calif./Narbonne) took a visit to Notre Dame this past weekend and you can expect the Irish to be in it until the very end for the hard-hitting safety.

Parker expects to take all five visits and may hold off making his decision until national signing day in February. The trip to South Bend was visit No. 1 for Parker.

"The trip was cool, I really enjoyed myself," Parker said. "The game atmosphere was great and the football players are just loved there. I love how passionate the fans are and how much support they show the program.

"They had signs with my name on it and were chanting for me. I like the coaches a lot too. They're always positive and have something good to say to you. Everything about the visit was nice, I really can't think of a single negative. I liked the location a lot and the weather was even nice so it was just a great visit."

Parker has yet to set any other official visits, but said Michigan and Washington are two schools he'll visit for sure. USC will get an unofficial visit and Cal, Arizona State and Tennessee are fighting for his last two official visits.

Defensive back Sean Parker (Harbor City, Calif./Narbonne) took a visit to Notre Dame this past weekend and you can expect the Irish to be in it until the very end for the hard-hitting safety.

Parker expects to take all five visits and may hold off making his decision until national signing day in February. The trip to South Bend was visit No. 1 for Parker.

"The trip was cool, I really enjoyed myself," Parker said. "The game atmosphere was great and the football players are just loved there. I love how passionate the fans are and how much support they show the program.

"They had signs with my name on it and were chanting for me. I like the coaches a lot too. They're always positive and have something good to say to you. Everything about the visit was nice, I really can't think of a single negative. I liked the location a lot and the weather was even nice so it was just a great visit."

Parker has yet to set any other official visits, but said Michigan and Washington are two schools he'll visit for sure. USC will get an unofficial visit and Cal, Arizona State and Tennessee are fighting for his last two official visits.

Kid needs to see Touchdown Jesus looking down on a Sea of Red if he wants to see a passionate fanbase.

• 3 weeks later...

Cal will have a huge recruiting weekend when the Golden Bears host USC on Saturday. Several players will be taking official visits, including defensive back Sean Parker (Harbor City, Calif./Narbonne).

Parker is among the nation's elite safety prospects and he has already taken one official visit to Notre Dame.

"I'm very excited about the visit," Parker said. "This will be my first time ever visiting Berkeley so I'm looking forward to seeing what the school has to offer. I've had high interest in Cal for a while now, not just because of football, but because of their academics and how much that degree can do for you after football.

"They're playing USC so it should be a great game and I'm looking forward to seeing what the atmosphere is like. I don't have any other visits set after Cal. I know I want to take all five and I'm going to set one with Michigan, but that's the only other one I know of so far."

Parker said he's still open to everyone recruiting him and doesn't have a short list of favorites right now.

"I just want to give everyone a fair shot right now," Parker said. "I'm going to take an unofficial visit to USC for sure and then I'll send my other official visits down the line as well. I'm not in any hurry to make my decision and I'll wait until signing day if I have to."