DT Beau Allen

Three-star defensive tackle Beau Allen (Shorewood, Minn./Minnetonka) named four programs that stand out for ESPN affiliate Web site IrishSportsDaily.com.

"In no particular order, I have Minnesota, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Stanford. I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to add a fifth to that, but I think a school like UCLA or Northwestern could possibly take that fifth spot."

:wtf

Very surprising.....no visit, not in the top 5. wow.

Three-star defensive tackle Beau Allen (Shorewood, Minn./Minnetonka) named four programs that stand out for ESPN affiliate Web site IrishSportsDaily.com.

"In no particular order, I have Minnesota, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Stanford. I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to add a fifth to that, but I think a school like UCLA or Northwestern could possibly take that fifth spot."

:wtf

Very surprising.....no visit, not in the top 5. wow.

I dunno, could possibly be a case where we backed-off a bit. .

• 4 weeks later...

Defensive lineman Beau Allen (Minnetonka, Minn./Minnetonka) is set to make his first official visit this weekend. Allen will head to Madison to visit the Wisconsin Badgers.

He has narrowed his list of more than a dozen scholarship offers down to seven schools -- Wisconsin, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Stanford, Michigan, Michigan State and UCLA. All but the Spartans have offered Allen a scholarship.

"My top four are still Wisconsin, Minnesota, Notre Dame and Stanford," Allen said. "Michigan recently offered me. I think I'll give them a look. It's Michigan, Michigan State and UCLA for the last visit."

• 3 months later...