SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

Ohio St hardly ever gets kids from Mooney. Notre Dame is going to be Bo's biggest recruiting threat.

Your right my fault. Instead of doing my homework on that statement (like I usually do) I took someone's word for it. Duh!!! :nutz

Thanks though :cheers

Not a problem brother. I know where you were coming from.

with the talk of how heard dislikes the direction of WVU offense i think increases my belief that heard just might mossey on over to us... hopefully things will go very well....

just thinking of all the pieces i've heard and can intrepret..... heard is coming to see if nebraska is the place for him... see all the things he's heard alot about.. get a feel about the shape of the offense from Watson and etc...... if goes well i say he swtiches as he doesnt seem so sure about WVU...

..or he could just making sure that WVU is the place for him by checking out one more school.....

i'd like to think heard is thinking the first rather than the second....

I have reliable sources that tell me that Braylon LOVES Bo (both Mooney grads) & Bo called him before one of his playoff games & gave him words or encouragement. Braylon thought the world of Bo after that.

IMO this would be a HUGE get for the coaching staff this kid could have a great impact on the Offense next season.

I have reliable sources that tell me that Braylon LOVES Bo (both Mooney grads) & Bo called him before one of his playoff games & gave him words or encouragement. Braylon thought the world of Bo after that.

IMO this would be a HUGE get for the coaching staff this kid could have a great impact on the Offense next season.

Someone with 5 career posts claiming inside info through reliable sources? What's not to believe? This guy is as good as N!!!

:sarcasm

Why be an ass about it. I live in Ohio & have friends within the Mooney program. When Braylon commits I'll accept your apology because I'm a nice guy like that

Dude, do you know how many drive-by posters throw stuff like this on boards claiming to have inside info? How can you expect people not to be skeptical? Brand new users with only a couple of posts are always huge red flags. Sorry for being a jerk about it. I've just seen too many people drop this kind of stuff and run just so they can cause a stir. No offense intended. I hope I'm wrong. I'll crawl to Ohio in sackcloth and ashes if it means us getting Heard.

Why be an ass about it. I live in Ohio & have friends within the Mooney program. When Braylon commits I'll accept your apology because I'm a nice guy like that

Dude, do you know how many drive-by posters throw stuff like this on boards claiming to have inside info? How can you expect people not to be skeptical? Brand new users with only a couple of posts are always huge red flags. Sorry for being a jerk about it. I've just seen too many people drop this kind of stuff and run just so they can cause a stir. No offense intended. I hope I'm wrong. I'll crawl to Ohio in sackcloth and ashes if it means us getting Heard.

It's all good my dude. I'm a die hard Huskers fan so I'm not going anywhere. I wasn't trying to stir the pot just posting what I know.

It's all good my dude. I'm a die hard Huskers fan so I'm not going anywhere. I wasn't trying to stir the pot just posting what I know.

back to the subject of your info... seeing from what you've said in the past about this guy i am willing to trust your info.... it just brings me more confidence that we might actually score a great get here.... certain guys who are willing to work hard and have that great work ethic are really drawn to Bo (OO anyone??) lets home Braylon is one of those guys... your statements really help to make me feel positive about this.... sounds like they have built a strong relationship.....

BRAYLON HEARD, RB, 5-11, 200, 4.5, YOUNGSTOWN (CARDINAL MOONEY), OHIO

West Virginia Commit To Visit Huskers

“I’m taking a visit to Nebraska this weekend,” Heard said, “I’m still committed to West Virginia I’m pretty solid with them. I’m taking a visit up there just to see how it is. Nebraska needs a running back.”

“Nebraska has been on me since they offered. I know some things about Nebraska from Bo’s nephew (Mark) who is on my team now.” Heard said

“They (West Virginia Coaches) were pretty open they are cool about it. They want to make sure that I make the best decision.” Heard said

Enjoyed West Virginia Visit

“I loved it up there. I like the coaches, the people and the facilities. The West Virginia coaches said I have a good chance to play early. I went to West Virginia during a camp to watch a friend of mine that was there. Then after that I committed to West Virginia.” Heard said

The Twist

“At this Minute I am but I’m not sure.” When asked later in the conversation if Heard is solid with West Virginia.

http://www.huskerjournal.com/recruiting.html

7 posts but been on the board a year. jesus calm down

Don't take it the wrong way. We've got a history on this board of 'insiders'. That said, I welcome your info and thanks so much for posting it. If you've got anything else, by all means drop by again.