SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

No pun intended?...but you spelt the word incorrectly and put quotations around it..

lol what?

I guess I can't wait for him to get into our/NU's weight room and get even stronger. If he puts about 15 pounds of muscle, he will be even better on the college level.

Please don't put me in time out if I am grammatically incorrect. Just off the cuff humor on wait and weight.

No pun intended?...but you spelt the word incorrectly and put quotations around it..

lol what?

I guess I can't wait for him to get into our/NU's weight room and get even stronger. If he puts about 15 pounds of muscle, he will be even better on the college level.

Please don't put me in time out if I am grammatically incorrect. Just off the cuff humor on wait and weight.

Scout says that he already benches 300+, pretty impressive for now.

What he decommited from another school how what could he possibly be thinking. His parents are just terrible how could they let that happen! They have no moral values and they are absolutely worthless.

Same thing that was being said about Gabbert when he decommited but I don't see this on the board about Heard. Ohhhh I see he committed to N well that make all the difference in the world.

Similar to the comments made by you about your MU coaches being upset about kids shopping around? Or is it only shameful when NU fans get tired of kids jerking coaches around. Ohhhhh I see he committed to MU well that makes all the difference in the world. :)

MU staff had become tired of his constant unofficial visit to other schools over the summer. According to those who know Hill he got caught up in the recruiting game and was enjoying all off the attention that goes with it. At the MU camp in St. Louis Hill was in attendance talking with other recruites about MU, but then when it came time for Hill to tell other coaches he was not interested in their school he couldn't. The MU coaches revoked the offer after telling him to decide if he was committed or not.

Cute double standard you've got going there. I particularly enjoy how you are accusing us of being hypocritical while you're doing the same. MU fans crack me up.

Not a cute double standard!

Show me where in the post about Hill where I attacked the kid or questioned the parents morals like members of the board did with the Gabberts. Good ahead you did such a fine job searching previous post try to find one and I'll be back in a few days to check your progress.

What he decommited from another school how what could he possibly be thinking. His parents are just terrible how could they let that happen! They have no moral values and they are absolutely worthless.

Same thing that was being said about Gabbert when he decommited but I don't see this on the board about Heard. Ohhhh I see he committed to N well that make all the difference in the world.

Similar to the comments made by you about your MU coaches being upset about kids shopping around? Or is it only shameful when NU fans get tired of kids jerking coaches around. Ohhhhh I see he committed to MU well that makes all the difference in the world. :)

MU staff had become tired of his constant unofficial visit to other schools over the summer. According to those who know Hill he got caught up in the recruiting game and was enjoying all off the attention that goes with it. At the MU camp in St. Louis Hill was in attendance talking with other recruites about MU, but then when it came time for Hill to tell other coaches he was not interested in their school he couldn't. The MU coaches revoked the offer after telling him to decide if he was committed or not.

Cute double standard you've got going there. I particularly enjoy how you are accusing us of being hypocritical while you're doing the same. MU fans crack me up.

Show me where in the post about Hill where I attacked the kid or questioned the parents morals like members of the board did with the Gabberts. Good ahead you did such a fine job searching previous post try to find one and I'll be back in a few days to check your progress.

Not so fast Slick. Earlier I noted that your comparison of Tyler Gabbert to Heard was bogus. Before Carl answers you, how 'bout you answer me?

In case you don't remember, I pointed out that Heard had always been a soft commit to WVU and that the WVU staff knew he was looking around. Gabbert, on the other hand, wanted and was given a promise that if he committed, NU would not recruit any other QBs, and NU lived up its end of the bargain, going to so far as to reassure him that Watson was on firm ground and not leaving. Then, late in the season, after most of the better QBs have already committed, TG has an epiphany and decides he needs to go.......wait for it.......MU. Amazing coincidence, huh?

I'll be checking in few days to see if you answer me. In the meantime, Carl, you don't need to answer this troll.

Not so fast Slick. Earlier I noted that your comparison of Tyler Gabbert to Heard was bogus. Before Carl answers you, how 'bout you answer me?

In case you don't remember, I pointed out that Heard had always been a soft commit to WVU and that the WVU staff knew he was looking around. Gabbert, on the other hand, wanted and was given a promise that if he committed, NU would not recruit any other QBs, and NU lived up its end of the bargain, going to so far as to reassure him that Watson was on firm ground and not leaving. Then, late in the season, after most of the better QBs have already committed, TG has an epiphany and decides he needs to go.......wait for it.......MU. Amazing coincidence, huh?

I'll be checking in few days to see if you answer me. In the meantime, Carl, you don't need to answer this troll.

Carlfense,

You are correct, this troll, JR. Gabbert was deliberate in his attempt to screw NU. I am happy his scolly went to Heard. We didn't need a QB in this class but I feel the intent was there to try to harm NU and make us weaker. There is a good article that stated the emergence of Cody Green is the true reason for his epiphany to decommit. Cody is the real deal. He will be able to run this offense for the next 3 seasons, so losing Gabbert is no big deal. Let's see if he even starts a game at MU. He is not big enough to start over kids that are 6'3" and more. MU has some talent coming in. He is not 6'5" like his brother, so good luck to him. We will be able to settle the score with MU on the field in the next few years.

Carlfense,

You are correct, this troll, JR. Gabbert was deliberate in his attempt to screw NU. I am happy his scolly went to Heard. We didn't need a QB in this class but I feel the intent was there to try to harm NU and make us weaker. There is a good article that stated the emergence of Cody Green is the true reason for his epiphany to decommit. Cody is the real deal. He will be able to run this offense for the next 3 seasons, so losing Gabbert is no big deal. Let's see if he even starts a game at MU. He is not big enough to start over kids that are 6'3" and more. MU has some talent coming in. He is not 6'5" like his brother, so good luck to him. We will be able to settle the score with MU on the field in the next few years.

Jamal Turner in 2011 will be a better pick up anyways if we get him. Which it sounds like we will.

Was watching Braylon Heard's highlights from his Jr. year just now. Did anyone else catch the 2nd highlight from this video? Kid got his helmet tore off his head at the line of scrimmage and he still took it in for about a 60 yd. touchdown.

Braylon Heard's Jr. Year Highlights

I did catch that. Kid is a stud. Hope he develops well and fast at the next level.

Stand Up and B Heard!!!!!!

Was watching Braylon Heard's highlights from his Jr. year just now. Did anyone else catch the 2nd highlight from this video? Kid got his helmet tore off his head at the line of scrimmage and he still took it in for about a 60 yd. touchdown.

Braylon Heard's Jr. Year Highlights

Must have different rules in Ohio. If that happens in Nebraska the play is blown dead immediately.

Does everyone think he will start as a true freshman or get redshirted? I hope they let him play right away he would be perfect to put in right after some Burkhead runs right up the middle. Heard looks like the biggest homerun threat we will have at RB since well.... Ahman Green I guess or B Jackson