SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

I would really love to get Heard and I think he'd get a lot of playing time next year. Helu will obviously be our workhorse and Burkhead will spot him for about 10-12 carries per game. But if this year taught us anything it's that you can never have too many quality rb's to step in. Shoot we were down to our 4th, 5th, and 6th string rb's this year. Given Heard's ability I fully expect him to be able to come in here and pass Mendoza, Ward, and Okafor and battle Robinson for the third string.

id rather have Aaron Green

Why not both?

Apparently it is a rule that if you get a blue chip player that you cant have any at the same position the next year.

I did not know that. Thanks for clarifying.

Unless you're USC, in which you take 2 5-stars one year and 3 the next.

If it comes down to what WVU has to offer on his visit then IMO he'll be a Husker. Because the facilities are second to none here. The only thing that worries me is the distance; Lincoln is along way from Youngstown.

If it comes down to just us and UWV only then I feel really good about our chances. This recruit could go anywhere, so we would love to have him

Let's have some faith in Bo and let him do his thing.

Go Huskers!!!!

Braylon, come join us and you will love it here.

Schuhbdoo

says he's still committed to WV but is not 100% sure what will happen. loved his trip, gave it a 10. says he is looking at just WV and Neb and will make a final decision next month. plans to take his official to WV soon.

i think this boads wel for us.....

the guy isn't 100 percent sure about UWV and then comes to nebraska loves it gives it a 10........ sounds positive enough

stoked on this news......