SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

I am a little suprised to see that we havent gone after a big bruiser for this class. we need someone to fill in for Q's spot. maybe someone in house can do that.

that being said, if this kid can play I dont care what size he is. burkhead is small but he runs with authority

What about DTR?

I am a little suprised to see that we havent gone after a big bruiser for this class. we need someone to fill in for Q's spot. maybe someone in house can do that.

that being said, if this kid can play I dont care what size he is. burkhead is small but he runs with authority

What about DTR?

so much to get excited about.... i hope this pans out... sounds like the theme this year is one step forward two steps back at times.. meaning we get some guys only to lose some guys.... get a solid base and having them stick would be awesome... dont know much about him but i like what i've seen so far

What about DTR?

so much to get excited about.... i hope this pans out... sounds like the theme this year is one step forward two steps back at times.. meaning we get some guys only to lose some guys.... get a solid base and having them stick would be awesome... dont know much about him but i like what i've seen so far

you know what this late in the game and having an offical i think real bodes well for us... i mean just the fact that this guy is coming over here i think can only mean real positive things.... now dont know iif he committs but i think the fact thats its coming all together is nice... real nice

I live in Ohio & seen this kid play. He's the real deal.

our staff supposedly has been in contact with him for the last 6 months or so.... putting the pieces together..... maybe Heard has been high on huksers all along and is just putting the final pieces together to jump over to nebraska... sounds weird being on the other side after the Gabbert situation....

I watched him play twice this past season & came away impressed both time. He carved up my Alma Mater Steubenville for the tune of 303 yd's & 3 Td's in the state semi-finals & then watched him put 178 & 2 scores on Columbus DeSales in the state championship game.

Bo needs to look more into his Alma Mater the Y-Town Cardinal Mooney program because their is alot of talent to be had there. If I was him I would take a long hard look at some of their lineman they were HUGE for a High School team.

After watching his film does that offense that he is running out of look familiar?? :)

Bo is handling this kid's recruiting process himself as I said in another thread. He is trying to create a nice little pipeline in that Cardinal Mooney HS but it is tough when Ohio State has had their hands in it for so long.

Either way, getting kids out of that area in general is tough. It seems like the majority of them want to stay in that area. Whether it's UCONN, Pitt, ND, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan, Cinci, Rutgers, Michigan State its just kinda a big ten/big east area. With that said, winning gets any recruit to come and I think us on the national stage opened some eyes big time. If we can win the whole big 12 next year look out.