SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

When are we supposed to know for sure?

When we see him running for a touchdown on his first carry.

Eh... it will play out similar to the Eric Martin situation... we will know sometime this summer.

He will be here this summer. What month he is here depends on how hard he works the rest of the school year.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear he made it to the Spring Game.

damn straight... i saw that list of '10 guys and didn't see him up there

got my mind playing tricks on me like i was one of them geto boys circa the early 90's.... but i am assuming its all good... and the ACT thing is working out/worked out....

RSS Board has something about what he needs to qualify. Can anybody fill me in?

dunno if there's anything new or if this is even true, but it was said previously in this thread that he needs either to bump up his score one more point to 18 or get all B's this semester. i'm guessing that a kid with this much to lose (not to mention a coaching staff egging him on) is going to find a way to make it over at least one of those hurdles.

RSS Board has something about what he needs to qualify. Can anybody fill me in?

basically says he needs to keep his grades up (doubt a HS teacher would fail him and basically ruin the rest of his football career if he's at least trying) and needs an 18 on the ACT or an 890 on the SAT. i never took the SAT so idk how difficult that is, but i'm assuming its comparable to an 18 on the ACT. anyways, he just took the SAT in March and hasn't gotten his score back yet (usually it takes only two weeks so my guess is he didn't reach his goal and isn't telling us that yet). he is signed up to take both the ACT and the SAT again. when you're dealing with such low scores, guessing is going to play a huge factor. let's cross our fingers and hope he has some lucky guesses the next time he takes these tests to boost that 17 to an 18. he sounds positive but i for one am extremely worried and my gut says it's 50/50 which is disheartening because he is our best recruit in this class

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the word with this kid now ?

My guess is that he didn't make them because the teaser indicates he got one score back but still has another one on the return... if he made the grades why would they point out that he has more possibilities to make grades coming in the near future?

My guess is that he didn't make them because the teaser indicates he got one score back but still has another one on the return... if he made the grades why would they point out that he has more possibilities to make grades coming in the near future?

Question, would he be on the roster if he wasn't eligible?

Question, would he be on the roster if he wasn't eligible?

Until recently he was not on the Huskers.com roster. He is now.