SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

Whats the word with this kid now ?

He scored an 1800 on the SAT. If it's posted correctly, he should surely be eligible. The average composite ACT score is an 18 (he scored a 17 and needed an 18). The average SAT score is a 1500. He scored well above that. I'm assuming this means he only needs to keep his grades up, and I doubt any teacher would be evil enough to ruin this kid's future if he's at least putting in the effort.

He scored an 1800 on the SAT. If it's posted correctly, he should surely be eligible. The average composite ACT score is an 18 (he scored a 17 and needed an 18). The average SAT score is a 1500. He scored well above that. I'm assuming this means he only needs to keep his grades up, and I doubt any teacher would be evil enough to ruin this kid's future if he's at least putting in the effort.

Yay!!! I also heard that he has taken the SAT again before he received his first scores... so there will be at least one more set coming in. He also told either scout or rivals (I can't remember which) that he was doing great in his classes, is pumped to come to Nebraska and is really taking care of business in the classroom and in the weight room...

The SAT is comprised of three 800 point sections which include Reading, writing, and math/science/etc. The writing section tends to be the easiest section. Even if he made a perfect score on the writing section (800), with a score of 1800 that would mean he made a 1000 on the combined remaining 2 sections... he only needed an 890 SAT score to qualify... IF he got an 1800, that means his worst possible Reading/Math and Science score is a 1000... thus he has 100% completed and made the entrance exam grades.

Now, IF he ends the semester with at least all B's (which is not hard to do last semester of Sr. Year... usually you take easy classes) then he is 100% N.

The SAT is comprised of three 800 point sections which include Reading, writing, and math/science/etc. The writing section tends to be the easiest section. Even if he made a perfect score on the writing section (800), with a score of 1800 that would mean he made a 1000 on the combined remaining 2 sections... he only needed an 890 SAT score to qualify... IF he got an 1800, that means his worst possible Reading/Math and Science score is a 1000... thus he has 100% completed and made the entrance exam grades.

Now, IF he ends the semester with at least all B's (which is not hard to do last semester of Sr. Year... usually you take easy classes) then he is 100% N.

Good to hear. Where do you get all this info GKF? His scores, that is

Apologies if I am sounding boastful, but it was I who posted his scores. It's on Rivals. I have a friend's account so I can only look and not post, which is why I post on here.

Apologies if I am sounding boastful, but it was I who posted his scores. It's on Rivals. I have a friend's account so I can only look and not post, which is why I post on here.

:) Yes, the scores are also posted on the huskerpedia board by another Rivals subscriber. So 2 subscribers have confirmed it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...