SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

The word is that he wont make it for the fall of 2010. But he will be placed by NU and be here as soon as Winter Conditioning of 2011. I would imagine something simular to what Antonio Bell did after he signed.

Late is better than never . . . I was/am excited to see Heard playing for Nebraska. Hope it works out one way or another.

I went to Braylon's facebook yesterday and Josh Peterson originally from Lincoln, asked if Braylon was still planning on being a Husker. No response as yet.

Seriously, this is flat out creepy IMO. I would not respond at all if I were Braylon. I don't even know why they accept these friend requests.

I went to Braylon's facebook yesterday and Josh Peterson originally from Lincoln, asked if Braylon was still planning on being a Husker. No response as yet.

Seriously, this is flat out creepy IMO. I would not respond at all if I were Braylon. I don't even know why they accept these friend requests.

I dunno anything about this Peterson kid. Maybe they met at a camp or something. It was kinda funny cause I just thought I'd check his facebook and that had just been posted.

I dunno anything about this Peterson kid. Maybe they met at a camp or something. It was kinda funny cause I just thought I'd check his facebook and that had just been posted.

I feel for the kid, he doesnt need every joe schmo bothering him about it.

He can set it to private, and not accept every joe schmo's friend request if he is bothered by it. they like the attention when they are being recruited though, helps to feed the ego. i'm guessing he needs it since his ego just took a serious hit with his inability to spell his name right on a standardized test. (that might be too harsh)

He can set it to private, and not accept every joe schmo's friend request if he is bothered by it. they like the attention when they are being recruited though, helps to feed the ego. i'm guessing he needs it since his ego just took a serious hit with his inability to spell his name right on a standardized test. (that might be too harsh)

Harsh, but funny as well. :lol:

Braylon isnt going to make it. The word is that he will be here for Winter 2011 conditioning.

havent seen that confirmed anywhere yet and until i do i am going to assume that he hasnt heard anything back yet as that was what i hear just 3 days ago....

Dont get your hopes up.

Braylon isnt going to make it. The word is that he will be here for Winter 2011 conditioning.

havent seen that confirmed anywhere yet and until i do i am going to assume that he hasnt heard anything back yet as that was what i hear just 3 days ago....

Dont get your hopes up.

doesnt really affect me too much either way if they do or dont sign, but i have read on numerous sites, etc that he has not yet received the test scores. just passing it along bro.

Dont get your hopes up.

doesnt really affect me too much either way if they do or dont sign, but i have read on numerous sites, etc that he has not yet received the test scores. just passing it along bro.

I know what you are saying and appreciate you passing along what you have read. You bring a lot to the board. But trust me, I would love to share good news on this kid; but there is none.