SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

Ya we've also got a history on this board of driving away insiders. Some might just be blowing smoke but some might actually have inside info and bc of the people that turn out to be wrong posters blow up any time someone has inside info unless they've been on here for a long time. Sure would be nice to have louisiana husker back but he took his info and went over to HI bc everybody chewed his ass when he came on here and posted what he knew.

with people who claim to be sources it's always a judgment call. I tend to believe them or at least give them plenty benefit of the doubt, especially if the information they are giving isn't big splash, controversial type stuff. just no reason to assume they are lying.

thanks for the insights, Go_Huskers_15 :)

This is what I heard lately. He spoke with Bo and Nebraska was further away than he was comfortable with. So I don't know whats going on here. Can anybody be for sure that Braylon was on campus.

You mean he might not have even made the trip after all? Jeez, talk about anticlimactic.

Youngstown Cardinal Mooney used a punishing defense and the all-around play of dynamic senior two-way back Braylon Heard to crush Columbus St. Francis DeSales 35-7 in the Division III state championship Friday morning at Massillon Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.

Mooney held DeSales to just 106 yards of total offense during the first three quarters while unleashing its power running game. Heard was the catalyst, rushing for 173 yards and two touchdowns while also throwing a touchdown pass and adding an interception. As a team, Mooney rushed for over 275 total yards.

For those that have it, Sportstime Ohio is re-showing the game, Ohio Division III championship, at noon eastern, 12/18.

id rather have Aaron Green

Oh, is Aaron going to graduate a year early?

or maybe you heard that if we take a RB in the next 2 years we won't get Aaron...

It's this complacency that kills Nebraska sometimes. If a playmaker like Heard wants to come here, we take him without question... who knows what happens with Green, we aren't guaranteed anything with him.

so anyone know for sure if he was there or didnt even show up... i'd be really bummed out if he didnt' even decide to come........

damn.....

From what I have read and "heard" (no pun intended) he made it to campus. Still waiting on how it went though.