SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

There's really nothing anyone can do about that. That's obviously the one thing NU has going against them and if a kid has location high on his priority list then NU probably won't get him. He just has to make a decision whether he wants to play for a big time U or go to WVU. Nothing against WVU but I'm sure our facilities are far better, their tradition isn't even close, our gameday atmosphere blows theirs away, our system that we are believed to be going toward is what he ran in high school, and the big 12 is a bigger name conference than the big east. If all of those aren't enough to sway him to NU then he just doesn't want to go to far away.

Yes Mizzery stadium is not as big as ours but have you ever walked through there weight room locker room? Yes back in the day we had the biggest badest everything on the block but its not that way anymore Mizzery and the other big 12 schools have come along way since the 90's. We just dont have that edge that we used to once have.

There's really nothing anyone can do about that. That's obviously the one thing NU has going against them and if a kid has location high on his priority list then NU probably won't get him. He just has to make a decision whether he wants to play for a big time U or go to WVU. Nothing against WVU but I'm sure our facilities are far better, their tradition isn't even close, our gameday atmosphere blows theirs away, our system that we are believed to be going toward is what he ran in high school, and the big 12 is a bigger name conference than the big east. If all of those aren't enough to sway him to NU then he just doesn't want to go to far away.

Well WVU Fans have been known to burn couches after a big victory so they have that going for them........

post-5934-1260843861.jpg

cool picture of Marlowe, Braylon, Osbourne, and Meredith

I guess that answers the question on if Braylon was in town.

Hopefully it went well.

Let us know how he liked it.

S

super sick pic!!!!

yeah i think things went well...... lets just hope our boys did a good job convincing him... hanging out with braylon's old teammate back in the day hopefully helped...... cant underestimate that cruising chill time recruits have with players.... basiclly i think they are the ones that might truly seal the deal..... i think we have a good shot... very cautionious though and dont want to get too excited

post-5934-1260843861.jpg

Hopefully it went well.

S

super sick pic!!!!

yeah i think things went well...... lets just hope our boys did a good job convincing him... hanging out with braylon's old teammate back in the day hopefully helped...... cant underestimate that cruising chill time recruits have with players.... basiclly i think they are the ones that might truly seal the deal..... i think we have a good shot... very cautionious though and dont want to get too excited

He's just a little guy, huh? I got the impression from previous posts that he was a big bruising back. But he's smaller than Marlowe.

But now I finally watch his video and he just leaves people. Would be a great compliment to Burkhead's power running. Definite deep threat. I'll take him either way. :)

post-5934-1260843861.jpg

Hopefully it went well.

S

super sick pic!!!!

He's just a little guy, huh? I got the impression from previous posts that he was a big bruising back. But he's smaller than Marlowe.

But now I finally watch his video and he just leaves people. Would be a great compliment to Burkhead's power running. Definite deep threat. I'll take him either way. :)