WR Bud Sasser

cold breeze?!

Yeah, I have no clue.

He also talked about how was surprised just how much Nebraska threw the ball. A lot of people around the country still think we play the triple option?!?!?

I was struck by that one, too. Watson's gameplan usually features a near perfect split of run and pass. What's really interesting (I hope) about Nebraska so far is how many receivers contribute in the game. Something like 11 got catches last night. Thats nuts, and a lot of them were young players.

cold breeze?!

Yeah, I have no clue.

He also talked about how was surprised just how much Nebraska threw the ball. A lot of people around the country still think we play the triple option?!?!?

Apparently our opponents do too. ULL was yet another sunbelt team that stacked the box against the run.

That comment about the cold makes me wary of the Arizona schools.

cold breeze?!

Yeah, I have no clue.

Apparently our opponents do too. ULL was yet another sunbelt team that stacked the box against the run.

Maybe the legend of Roy has already had an impact? Anyway I find that cold breeze comment interesting also, especially since he is also looking at KU.

cold breeze?!

Yeah, I have no clue.

Maybe the legend of Roy has already had an impact? Anyway I find that cold breeze comment interesting also, especially since he is also looking at KU.

Yeah, like that 3 hour drive south makes a HUGE difference. I'm from Omaha but went to school at KU and can tell you, generally, it is about 2-3 degrees warmer in Lawrence.

:facepalm: I can't believe I just posted that....

cold breeze?!

Yeah, I have no clue.

Yeah, like that 3 hour drive south makes a HUGE difference. I'm from Omaha but went to school at KU and can tell you, generally, it is about 2-3 degrees warmer in Lawrence.

I think you and I were thinking the same thing, which is why I found it interesting.

cold breeze?!

Yeah, I have no clue.

I think you and I were thinking the same thing, which is why I found it interesting.

Still get the breezes though.

I really like this guy...Texas might be a legit threat.

I heard he'll be making a big move in the next Rivals rankings release tomorrow.

doesnt texas have enought guys already for a full class!!!! i mean how many people can they take every year!!!!

After amassing commits very quickly Texas seems to have leveled-off, think they've been at 19 a while now. I think they're doing some wait-and-see in terms of how they want to finish the class. It would be nice if they were just done and we didn't have to worry about which recruits they'll enter the fray on.

Looks like Texas is thinking about him as an alternative to DeAndrew White or Darius White.

They plan on taking 5-6 WRs and now have room since Ross Apo left for BYU.

By the way he is now ranked #35 on Lone Star Recruiting's Top 100 (2010) as on today after not being ranked before.

He would be a great get for us.