WR Bud Sasser

• 3 weeks later...

He says KU and Mizzou are his leaders right now.

Yikes, that's bad. It's probably why we offered the kid in California. I hope he doesn't go to Missouri, but fear he will with Reesing done at KU. If Misery gets Sasser and the Lucas kid, look for Tyler Gabbert to head there. A QB needs recievers with talent. I thought we had a shot at Sasser.

I don't know about Gabbert automatically going to Mizzou if those two go. We have Carter who obviously has a pretty good relationship with Gabbert and now we have a under the radar but still very solid wr prospect and we are going after a third, possibly Swigert, possibly Reese, maybe Hill. Those are some damn good options.

Yikes, that's bad. It's probably why we offered the kid in California. I hope he doesn't go to Missouri, but fear he will with Reesing done at KU. If Misery gets Sasser and the Lucas kid, look for Tyler Gabbert to head there. A QB needs recievers with talent. I thought we had a shot at Sasser.

And carter is nothing then?

Enunwa has nothing to do with Sasser. Coaches saw his early season senior film and offered him. That's all they were waiting on with Enunwa.

Senior receiver Bud Sasser (Denton, Texas/Ryan) has offers from some of the top programs in the Big 12 and Pac-10, but two are standing out.

The Missouri Tigers and Kansas Jayhawks will receive visits in December and are the frontrunners to land the 6-foot-3, 205-pound pass-catcher. Sasser will visit Missouri Dec. 6 and Kansas on Dec.19.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates with Bud? Haven't heard much since he said his top 2 are MU and KU. Now that both teams are struggling, I wonder if we creep back in his view. We might take 1 more WR, maybe.

Last I had heard was the our staff had kind of moved on in a sense. But with the termoil at KU you never know.

Any updates with Bud? Haven't heard much since he said his top 2 are MU and KU. Now that both teams are struggling, I wonder if we creep back in his view. We might take 1 more WR, maybe.

Last I had heard was the our staff had kind of moved on in a sense. But with the termoil at KU you never know.

im over it.... this train is leaving for pimpville and sasser missed his chance to get on....

im over it.... this train is leaving for pimpville and sasser missed his chance to get on....

Amen. I really hope Austin Hill signs with us. I think he is the real deal. Hope he sees that NU is on a short road back. Expectations are high the rest of this year and for next out of this Husker fan.