DT Torrea Peterson

Player: Torrea Peterson

Hometown: San Antonio, TX

Position: DT

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 300 lbs.

40 time: 5.1

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arkansas, Auburn, Baylor, Colorado, Illinois, LSU, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, SMU, Texas, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCLA, USC

Favorites: Baylor, LSU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State

COMMITTED TO OKLAHOMA

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

oh mama!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone who thought that Briles was not a stud as a coach was either fooling themselves or they were wearing rose colored glasses.

Briles can bring in studs and Baylor will start to win, its that simple. By the end of this season they will be the second best team in Texas.

UT

Baylor/tie with TT

TCU

Houston

AM

NT

Texas State (if they start this year)

anyone who thought that Briles was not a stud as a coach was either fooling themselves or they were wearing rose colored glasses.

Briles can bring in studs and Baylor will start to win, its that simple. By the end of this season they will be the second best team in Texas.

UT

Baylor/tie with TT

TCU

Houston

AM

NT

i must disagree

i think TCU is better then tech.

UT

Baylor/tie with TT

TCU

Houston

AM

NT

i must disagree

i think TCU is better then tech.

Yeah, I was up in the air with that one too, I think you could make an argument either way though.

I want to see it happen on the field first.

Holy crap, never has one team received so much praise and respect for having done absolutely nothing on the field to earn it.

Baylor. :laughpound

Holy crap, never has one team received so much praise and respect for having done absolutely nothing on the field to earn it.

Baylor. :laughpound

baylor has done a lot on the field in the last year, it didn't always translate to W's, but they made-up alot of ground on the rest of the league. and with Briles' track record, it's only a matter of time before bu's contending for the south/b12 title(assuming briles stays at bu)

:yeah

Sorry people it's time to really recognize that Briles is doing something in Waco that we probably thought we wouldn't see in a long time. He's starting to get those kids from Texas and A and M. They also played Mizzou a lot closer than we did, granted I think we play Zou later in the year it's a different story.

Been preaching it, @ Waco on Halloween= HUGE trap game.

Well I'm sorry but Baylor will never seriously compete for a big 12 south title. With OU and Texas not going anywhere and OSU emerging I just dont see it happening. Yes Baylor made strides last year but lets wait three more years when Griffen is gone and lets see if they are still making strides. Baylor gave us a scare last year, yes but I'm sorry I just don't see it happening again. They are getting wayyy to much love for winning 4 games, maybe 5. They might make a bowl the next three years but then what? They have no Griffen and back to where they were, especially when Briles bolts for a better job.

I agree. They are getting better, no doubt. But part of that has to do with how bad they were.

Are they ready to consistently win games with the UTs, OUs, TTUs, MUs, KUs and NUs? I'd like to see it on the field first.