RB Michael Dyer

Is there really any chance he looks at us though?

I dont see why not.. He's visited quite a few schools lately (GT, Auburn etc.) and he plans on making more visits this summer. Dyer wants to be the #1 recruit in the nation and he's going to play up his recruitment for all its worth, so he's going to take a lot of visits. If Nebraska can get him on campus anything can happen. This video will give you an idea how he wants to play up his recruitment - http://nwahomepage.com/media_player.php?media_id=172661

The over whelming majority of Arkansas fans think he's a lock to Fayetteville, but I have doubts.

He said Auburn is on top right now.

Dyer is pissed off at the Arkansas coaches, will be intersting to see if the realtionship can be salvaged. He was suppost to be at Arkansas' practice Friday but no-showed.

That means auburn is both the leader for him and seastrunk.

Dyer is pissed off at the Arkansas coaches, will be intersting to see if the realtionship can be salvaged. He was suppost to be at Arkansas' practice Friday but no-showed.

Why on earth would these kids want to play for a guy like Cheesedick?

Why on earth would these kids want to play for a guy like Cheesedick?

cause they are mice? :blink:

Lol... I find it funny Arkansas finally has an instate kid that's the best RB prospect looking at them since McFadden/Jones and they still find a way to mess it up. Oh, Arkansas... seriously, though, we should get on this kid. Could be the homerun threat that could take it to the house at any time that we sorely need.

He's mad at the Arkansas coaches because they arent paying attention to his best friend Dakota Mosley. Dyer and Mosley want to go to school together but Mosley is basically being ignored by the UA because the UA has 4 scholarship TE's already and only 18-20 available slots open for the 2010 class. Mosley and Dyer travel everywhere together on visits, and theyre suppost to be in Fayetteville next weekend. I guess if they show up this time or not will speak volumes.

If Arkansas wiffs on Dyer it will be a huge huge loss. But, the hogs will be ok reguardless. Arkasnas has four 4 star RBs on the roster (Ronnie Wingo, USC transfer Broderick Green, DeAnthony Curtis and Knile Davis) and they're all young too, either freshmen or sophomores.

Lol... I find it funny Arkansas finally has an instate kid that's the best RB prospect looking at them since McFadden/Jones and they still find a way to mess it up. Oh, Arkansas... seriously, though, we should get on this kid. Could be the homerun threat that could take it to the house at any time that we sorely need.

He's mad at the Arkansas coaches because they arent paying attention to his best friend Dakota Mosley. Dyer and Mosley want to go to school together but Mosley is basically being ignored by the UA because the UA has 4 scholarship TE's already and only 18-20 available slots open for the 2010 class. Mosley and Dyer travel everywhere together on visits, and theyre suppost to be in Fayetteville next weekend. I guess if they show up this time or not will speak volumes.

If Arkansas wiffs on Dyer it will be a huge huge loss. But, the hogs will be ok reguardless. Arkasnas has four 4 star RBs on the roster (Ronnie Wingo, USC transfer Broderick Green, DeAnthony Curtis and Knile Davis) and they're all young too, either freshmen or sophomores.

Dang, that's quite a stable of RBs. Nice problem to have.

This guys' highlights look fantastic, but then again so did Lucky's lol. I'm really hoping he takes a serious look at us. Rivals said he is slighted towards Auburn at the moment because it's the only school he has taken an official visit too.

If we get him on campus, anything can happen. I look forward to our recruiting trail with him.