OT Nick Demien

Player: Nick Demien

Hometown: Wentzville, MO

Position: OT

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 295 lbs.

40 time: 5

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida State, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, UCLA, Wisconsin

Favorites: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida State, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, UCLA, Wisconsin

COMMITTED TO MISSOURI

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star

• 2 weeks later...

From Husker Journal. This kid will need a visit for him to be excited about us.

NICK DEMIEN, OT, 6-6, 295, 5, WENTZVILLE (TIMBERLAND ), MISSOURI

Nick has offers from Iowa, Nebraska, Alabama, Colorado, Iowa, UCLA, Florida State, Missouri, Kansas and others. Nick said the only schools that he has visited that on his commit list are Missouri and Iowa.

Tigers May Have Early Edge

“I liked them (Missouri) right off the bat because it a team I’m use to,” says Demien. “Obviously they have a pretty good football program and there are not too far away. That’s an extra bonus that Missouri is close.”

“Being at Missouri is not a big deal to me, I just want to go where is best for me no matter how far away it is. I get pressure basically the people who live in Missouri but I getting use to it” Demien said

“I grew up with Missouri because it was a state team, my uncle played there too. I kind of grew up with Missouri. I hear from Coach Ford or Walker. I get e-mail from them a lot and hand written letters.” Demien said

Iowa A Good Football Program

“When I went to Iowa it was nice little town based on football. Iowa’s football program maybe not as big (championships) but it is still nice football.” Demien said

“I didn’t get see much of the campus because it was really cold. I was not trying to move around a lot, stay where it was warm.” Demien added

“I don’t know a whole ton about Nebraska that was more of a most recent offer, so I don’t know a whole lot about them.” Demien said

Demien Wants To Travel Around

“I would like to get (visits) to some Southern schools and the West Coast schools. I like the West coast because it’s a little different area. It’s just a different setting and I want to see what it is like,” says Demien, “I don’t have a set of schools that I want to go to in the South, I want to get to as many as I can. The West coast I would like to visit UCLA. Maybe Oregon too they have some interest in me.”

“I’ll probably wait to narrow it down until but more in the summer time because I want to check out some of these places and everything.” Demien added

“I might take all five visits it depends,” says Demien. “If I find the right school I’ll commit then. If I go to two and three visits and I know from there, I’ll go ahead and commit. Right now I don’t have a clue where I will take my official visits.”

“The overall package I guess you can say. Comfortably, campus, what the coaches are like, the people. Look at the football team if they have a good program, a strong program.” Demien said

• 2 months later...

I wonder why we aren't making a bigger push for this kid. Especially with our recent focus on Mizzou as a recruiting grounds. I trust the coaches, though, and if they think Bonnell or Burgess (both from Mizzou also) are better players, go for them.

Pretty sure Bonnell is from Colorado not Missouri.

Oh my bad man... I got confused. I just remembered Bonnell was in the same state as one of our other targets. Forget it was Moudy and not Burgess. We seem to have a really good well, Pipeline pipeline going to Colorado right now...

Yeah we do seem to have a good thing going in CO right now. Bonnell seems to be a stud also, over 20 offers I think.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...