RB Giovanni Bernard

Take it EEEAAASSSSYYYY ND is not Ivy League fella, maybe 400K out of Yale or Harvard or MIT. I dont think Rudy at this point coming out of ND could crack 400K

No school can do that for you right away unless you are Warren Buffet's kids and go to work for Berkshire Hathaway right away. The median average starting salary for a ND graduate is $55,300. Here is a site that has them all ranked: http://www.payscale.com/best-colleges/top-...-statistics.asp

No way that list can be correct. They say that the starting salary of a UNL grad is higher than that of a CU or MU grad. :)

Cool list. Thanks.

People...I think you took the original post too literally. Obviously you can't graduate from any college and walk into 400k job with ease. His point is that ND is considered a much better academic school around the US than Nebraska.....this shouldn't surprise anyone. Nebraska is a great school and all should be proud who graduate with a degree from Lincoln but ND is a better academic school.

I don't think anyone took it literally . . . .?

.....?....Are you sure about that? Why are there 10 posts saying you can't make 400k after graduating then? If you didn't take it literally, there wouldn't be those types of responses..........?

Whatever.....no point to this discussion anyway.

So it appears all but certain that Weis is going to get the axe. My fear is it won't happen before the bowl game and our class will fill up. Anyone have any idea how these post season firings work for teams that are bowl eligible?

Depends on the school, obviously Solich got the axe before the bowl game, UCLA fired Karl Dorrell before the bowl a couple of years ago. It's more likely that coaches take a different job before the bowl game typically though.

With that said, Notre Lame did fire Willingham before a bowl game coming off a 6-5 record. I don't know why ANYONE would take that job, the only coaches that have ever lasted in that program have won a national championship within the first 3 years of being there. That place is a death trap.

• 4 weeks later...

is this kid still solid with ND or is he looking elsewhere now? I would think with Kelly's pass happy offense going there he would look around but who knows.

I agree with you.

But he said he was going there for the academics. So football should be just a secondary matter to him right?

is this kid still going to nd or is looking around...

Couldnt tell you. I have not heard any grumblings. I knew that the contact with him and our coaching staff had remained open, but now that we have Heard I dont think that we will make a huge push for Gio.

• 4 weeks later...

Couldnt tell you. I have not heard any grumblings. I knew that the contact with him and our coaching staff had remained open, but now that we have Heard I dont think that we will make a huge push for Gio.

rumor has it he is questioning how many touches he is going to get under Kelly's system.

rumor has it he is questioning how many touches he is going to get under Kelly's system.

saw that he is in fact a soft verbal and that he is also visiting UNC on the 22nd.......

you had your chance gio... we'll welcome you perhaps but i think the train has left the station and is headed in a better direction.......

Ding ding ding!!! I said to some people that the kid would be dumb to think that he would touch the ball in a BK offense.