QB Andrew Hendrix

Says Neb is a highly prestigious program and he's highly interested. He wants to take a visit.

Any idea when? I wonder if Little Gab commits early if that'll change his mind (or ours, for that matter).

The article didn't give a timeframe for the visit. I'd imagine if Gabbert or somebody else commits we're done at qb and Hendrix would look elsewhere.

per Scout: Ohio State is looking for a quarterback in the class of 2010, and one who is rapidly gaining attention in recruiting circles can be found in the southwestern corner of the Buckeye State. Cincinnati Moeller's Andrew Hendrix has double digit offers, and OSU took notice recently when some coaches checked in at the GCL power.

sounds like Ohio State is giving him a hard look as well

• 2 weeks later...

Ya that is a big offer, especially for a kid from Ohio. I am hardly "in the know" but I would think they'd get him as long as they are really sold on him and show it.

The 2nd QB Ohio State has offered. He can officially be considered the Nick Montana backup plan.

Nick Montana is the reason I threw in "if they are sold on him and show it", I wasn't sure if they were really trying to get the Hendrix-commit or were just throwing their hat in the ring in case they miss on Montana.