QB Dallas Lloyd

I haven't seen much video of either, but I think I like Lloyd over Gabbert. Lloyd is bigger and faster. Anyone have any input on how Lloyd has done camp wise yet?

Here is a video on him. Looks pretty darn good.

Wow... impresses me more than the rest of the QB's I've seen of this class. I think he just passed Zach Lee for which QB to get! Shows great pocket presence and avoiding the rush, can run if he needs to, great arm. Wouldn't surprise me if he can catch the ball well and kick the fg's WOW

I haven't seen much video of either, but I think I like Lloyd over Gabbert. Lloyd is bigger and faster. Anyone have any input on how Lloyd has done camp wise yet?

Wow... impresses me more than the rest of the QB's I've seen of this class. I think he just passed Zach Lee for which QB to get! Shows great pocket presence and avoiding the rush, can run if he needs to, great arm. Wouldn't surprise me if he can catch the ball well and kick the fg's WOW

:yeah you said it, WOW!!

:yeah you said it, WOW!!

Yeah I think my wish list would have Lloyd at the top. I think if he wants to go on his mission then getting either Robinson or Gabbert as a 2nd QB, I would love that. Not sure it would happen, especially being tight on scholarships this year.

Its gonna be hard to get him away from BYU and Utah I think. He's the one who's going on the mission trip right? would this affect his game at all?

Good question...I was wondering the same thing myself. Anyone know the track record of guys that take two years off football then try to play DI? The last one I remember was Ben Olson who went to UCLA after his mission and could never really get it going.

Its gonna be hard to get him away from BYU and Utah I think. He's the one who's going on the mission trip right? would this affect his game at all?

Here's the story of an poor OT who went from 300 to 250 during his mission to the wilds of the Midwest (do they send the Mormons in Nebraska to California?), but came back to be 1st team all-american and a Rimington finalist.

The only question I have about is apparently you cannot go on your mission until you are 19. Is he going to take up a scholly next year and then go on the mission or can he delay enrollment?