Questions Regarding Nebraska-Oklahoma Tickets

BS75

My brother and I are Oklahoma fans and have always wanted to attend a game in Lincoln and we are hoping this is the year. We have found some tickets for sale on Ebay and Stubhub. It seems that the worst tickets in the house (corner endzone, 90 rows up) are going for $175 to $200 per ticket. Is that pretty typical for a game of this magnitude? Are we better off to buy now at that price or wait closer to game time in hope of declining prices? Is there a better way to go about getting tickets then Ebay and Stubhub? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

• 4 months later...

My brother and I are Oklahoma fans and have always wanted to attend a game in Lincoln and we are hoping this is the year. We have found some tickets for sale on Ebay and Stubhub. It seems that the worst tickets in the house (corner endzone, 90 rows up) are going for $175 to $200 per ticket. Is that pretty typical for a game of this magnitude? Are we better off to buy now at that price or wait closer to game time in hope of declining prices? Is there a better way to go about getting tickets then Ebay and Stubhub? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

I would wait it out and see how both seasons go for the programs. Ebay is a straightup rip off!! So is TicketExpress. Your best online bet is Craigslist, then the scalpers outside the stadium. there are always tickets for sale after kickoff and of course prices will drop like a dress on prom night.

I ended up trading my OU tix for a pair to see NU in Lawrence... KU is getting a bit greedy when it gets teams with big followings coming to their house. $90 face, each! my tix were in row 98 in the NW corner, so I think I got a good deal... if I bought from the KU ticket office, I would have spent $300 for some crap seats.