Next Commits?

I think if we offer Dawson and let him know he will be our only RB in the class we have a good shot with him. I also think despite Lucas and Terry being from Mizzou we will have very good shots with them after the spring game. Hard to judge who will be our next commit, but I think it will be the o-lineman from CO who will commit right after the spring game.

How many commits to people think we will get as a result of this weekend?

I've heard some speculation that 3-4 is possible. With our small class, that would be a pretty big deal, I think––at least a bigger deal than in a 20-24 class.

My sources say roughly 3-4 as well. Immediate commits? Not very likely. Commits as a result of the spring game and the experience, sometime in the near future? Very likely. Recruits love the Nebraska game day experience, and the fact that we are packing 80,000 into a stadium just for a spring game is going to really help us in the eyes of a recruit.

I think if we offer Dawson and let him know he will be our only RB in the class we have a good shot with him. I also think despite Lucas and Terry being from Mizzou we will have very good shots with them after the spring game. Hard to judge who will be our next commit, but I think it will be the o-lineman from CO who will commit right after the spring game.

We need recivers really bad in this class. I think Terry is KU's to lose, since his dad and h.s coach are both former KU players. But, KU signed some really good recivers last year, so I'm hoping he looks at that when considering schools.

We need recivers really bad in this class. I think Terry is KU's to lose, since his dad and h.s coach are both former KU players. But, KU signed some really good recivers last year, so I'm hoping he looks at that when considering schools.

In my opinion if we go after 1 running back I would like to see it be James McConico but I don't know that much about him

In a rivals artice from March 18th Dawson said he doesn't think he'll finally decide to signing day. But who knows, maybe we could inspire him.

So he's going to treat the recruiting process like a cow and milk it for everything he can.

He must be.

Come on recruits. You're going to sign here anyways, may as well get it over with as soon as possible. :box