Next Commits?

In a rivals artice from March 18th Dawson said he doesn't think he'll finally decide to signing day. But who knows, maybe we could inspire him.

So he's going to treat the recruiting process like a cow and milk it for everything he can.

Or he's going to treat it as a big, life-changing decision and not just jump aboard the first school that bats a pretty eyelash at him.

In a rivals artice from March 18th Dawson said he doesn't think he'll finally decide to signing day. But who knows, maybe we could inspire him.

So he's going to treat the recruiting process like a cow and milk it for everything he can.

Or he's going to treat it as a big, life-changing decision and not just jump aboard the first school that bats a pretty eyelash at him.

With these recruits, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference... :dunno

• 1 month later...

I think the next commit is going to be Dillon Bonnell, and I'm guessing later this month or early next month.

what gives you the idea that bonnell will be jumping onboard soon? he has 17 schools after him ( a lot for a 3 star rating) which also includes colorado. my feelings on the kid is that our chances are slim, unless somone knows something i am not aware of.

vols have offered-

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-v...on-bonnell.html

kentucky is trying very hard to get bonnell

I think the next commit is going to be Dillon Bonnell, and I'm guessing later this month or early next month.

what gives you the idea that bonnell will be jumping onboard soon? he has 17 schools after him ( a lot for a 3 star rating) which also includes colorado. my feelings on the kid is that our chances are slim, unless somone knows something i am not aware of.

vols have offered-

On Rivals I believe it said that he was trying to plan a second visit, but right now I can't seem to find the headliner.

vols have offered-

On Rivals I believe it said that he was trying to plan a second visit, but right now I can't seem to find the headliner.

bonnell has the grades, no doubt about that and sure has a lot of interest for a 3 star guy. the recruting trale is slow now, and if not at a turtles crawl. most recruits will sign on in feb. just as well go fishing.