ATH Tejay Johnson

Player: Tejay Johnson

Hometown: Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Position: ATH

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 190 lbs

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date: 9/05

Scholarships: Cincinnati, Louisville, Miami, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Carolina, Purdue, Rutgers, Syracuse, Toledo

Favorites: Cincinnati, Florida, Michigan State, Nebraska, Rutgers

COMMITTED TO RUTGERS

Scout: :star:star:star

Rivals: :star:star:star

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

According to scout he also is drawing interest from florida. Florida has snagged a couple out of new jersey of late and if this guy has a monster season I would assume Florida would take a much deeper look. If Florida offers all bets are off IMO, but the real competition appears to be Rutgers at this point.

According to scout he also is drawing interest from florida. Florida has snagged a couple out of new jersey of late and if this guy has a monster season I would assume Florida would take a much deeper look. If Florida offers all bets are off IMO, but the real competition appears to be Rutgers at this point.

Then let's hope we do some major convincing this weekend. We need the speed.

Personally for me this is the kid that people should be gushing over that will be here this weekend. Is it because he doesn't have the stars yet? The kid is getting serious hits from Urban Meyer, that says a lot. He has tremendous speed and great size, could be a weapon on either side of the ball. Hopefully he really digs his visit, because I'm certain a former Husker could push this kid our way relating his experiences he had while here.

Should be a great weekend to be in Lincoln. Lets hope gameday atmosphere makes an impression on him and we push hard. at 6'2" 190 and wheels this kid could play anything from WR to safety to corner to LB to whatever he wants, probably.

I am hoping our current commit coming this weekend, and hopefully soon commit will be in his ear!